Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levi_Ackerman

He's wasting panels in Wano.
Both Momo and Big Mom need to go down in this arc.
He is the main objective in this arc. ofc he has to "waste" panels.
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom is the secondary antagonist this arc. howsoever stupid she might be. Ofc she will occupy panels.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Could Hiyori be on Onigashima and play a major part for the remainder of the arc ?

I don't think so.
She has Ame No Habakiri which is literally a snake slayer of something like this I don't remember correctly.
Everyone should torture Orochi before death but I think Denjiro and Hiyori deserve to kill him the most.

L

Levi_Ackerman

She has Ame No Habakiri which is literally a snake slayer of something like this I don't remember correctly.
Everyone should torture Orochi before death but I think Denjiro and Hiyori deserve to kill him the most.
That's Momo's sword. Hiyori sacrificed her sword to power up our grandmaster.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Will she use it tho ? If i remember correctly , tenguyama had it.

Unless she took it from tenguyama and snuck in one of the ships with the NPMS alliance.
I think she might be a shadow following Robin and Jinbe + It would be fucking dumb if Denjiro never taught her at least basics of the Swordsmanship for the sake of him not being around her every time.

Even Toki had some grasp over the sword even if it was a little.

L

Levi_Ackerman

The important announcement is Yamato-chan is Big Mom and Kaido's daughter and Black Maria is the best girl.:blush:

Eww. Black maria is jealous of Big Mom and is plotting to break their relationship and seriously likes Kaido.

How messed up is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.