Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Oda's setting up elbaf :sus:
Am I the ONLY PERSON who' doesn't have high expectation or interest in ELbaf???

It's just, all the fucking Giants we saw thus far are fucking lame as fuck LMAO

Only Prince Loki might be interesting, other than that, there is nothing literally to get excited about there for me... prince Loki just for the myths about Loki being an evil villain....
Specially since Giants overall hate Big Mom for what she did, but he was the ONLY Giant who wanted to get connected with Big Mom... thorugh marrying her daughter Lola

And it's possible that Lola ran away because she learned he's evil as fuck and planning to take out Big Mom in process, but Big Mom joy/happiness over joining ELbaf to regain his childhood, clouded her judgement about Loki....

That's the ONLY scnario I feel Elbaf would be kinda interesting if Big Mom is involved

But if Big Mom is main villain of that arc, Gosh, it will be the first arc EVER that I will stay away until all the arc is finished and I maraton it just for whatever new info it brings for future arc

Prince Loki is the only person for me who can make ELbaf good or bad LOL

Am I the ONLY PERSON who' doesn't have high expectation or interest in ELbaf???

It's just, all the fucking Giants we saw thus far are fucking lame as fuck LMAO

Only Prince Loki might be interesting, other than that, there is nothing literally to get excited about there for me... prince Loki just for the myths about Loki being an evil villain....
Specially since Giants overall hate Big Mom for what she did, but he was the ONLY Giant who wanted to get connected with Big Mom... thorugh marrying her daughter Lola

And it's possible that Lola ran away because she learned he's evil as fuck and planning to take out Big Mom in process, but Big Mom joy/happiness over joining ELbaf to regain his childhood, clouded her judgement about Loki....

That's the ONLY scnario I feel Elbaf would be kinda interesting if Big Mom is involved

But if Big Mom is main villain of that arc, Gosh, it will be the first arc EVER that I will stay away until all the arc is finished and I maraton it just for whatever new info it brings for future arc

Prince Loki is the only person for me who can make ELbaf good or bad LOL
maybe the 4th poneglyph could be there and it would be a short arc like zou

Status
Not open for further replies.