Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
We're not gonna over look the fact that our boy Neko just got some technological canon/pistol/laser/gun/w.e it is installed on his left arm.

Man there better be a panel of this dude firing it up while using his spear.
Maybe the dude with the unique jacket who designed that weapon. *the person who meet Crocus in the cover page

One of the match up is confirmed this chapter imo

Ulti and Page One vs Kiku and Izo
And this is confirmed if this gonna be Brother vs Sister fight, so Kiku is a women.:myman:

So now that it is clear this is not izo, who is it - Crocus?
Need more clarification first imo. They could just be shadows on the coat ripples rather than actual stripes.

But being real though, at this point I'm betting it on this guy like the rest of the folks are:

Just can't think of who it could be. Gaban is the only one who comes to mind really.

F

Fallen Prince

No way that Luffy will defeat Teach by himself after all

Akainu maybe (with some help) but Teach nah 🤔
However i think introduction of yamato is too late. It feels like oda is justifying loose ends seeing how he overpowered yonkos with insane kaido and big mom tag team.

Its self goal luffy cannot defeat 2 yonkos seeing readers wont feel convinced he is not on yonko level . Yamato is a buffer to take on big mom sadly oda is introducing new character at this point is in primarily someone powerful need to fight her .

The lack of female brawler has been big problem.yamato fills the gap who can take on ballon like big mom.

I feel current one piece turning into likes of fairy tale and naruto in my opinion.

Orochi keeps begging them to stomp rebels.

Meanwhile Kaido & Co. are leaving 4 SN free to rampage inside the castle.

The only guy who's on his toes, for real

This happens every arc... every arc villain says "I will not underestimate SHs" but ends up like idiots underestimating them... Orochi and Kanjuro are truly the two most people who took things TOO SERIOUSLY

I actually hope that because this arc has more than one villain boss (Kaido/orochi.. possibly Big Mom) that orochi being the factor that was missing from enemies long ago, were he brings awareness to enemy side and he's the one who makes plans fail because simply he's always on guard and on his toes... where villain this time has ability to act faster because orochi is on their side

Regardless of his fighting ability, Orochi is truly worthy of being a leader on the enemy side, because he is calculative, and can actually act faster than powerful villains we have seen before who's judgement is always clouded and arrogant

F

Fallen Prince

I admit all these new female characters introduced and powerful are spicing things a lot 🤔

And to think that Yamato would mop the floor with major villains like Lucci and Doflamingo
Its odd right its likely new editor infulence. He probably saw lack of female coc users , you can certainly feel female fighters are more prominent in this arc compared to the older arcs .

Black maria, ulti, yamato are all shown to be strong contrary most readers mock odas lack of strong female potryal . Maybe its his way to shut his critics that he can draw powerful ladies.

Same with yamato , its odd oda changed the track from son to daughter.

Need more clarification first imo. They could just be shadows on the coat ripples rather than actual stripes.

But being real though, at this point I'm betting it on this guy like the rest of the folks are:

Just can't think of who it could be. Gaban is the only one who comes to mind really.
Maybe it's shiki or his son.
Every old generation get their kid introduced and get mentioned in this arc (katakuri in wci arc) even ace get mentioned

Shiki got his legs installed with swords. Neko installed a gun in his hand. Coincident?

Status
Not open for further replies.