Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

Okay... So Kaido refers to him as "musuko" and he himself says that he is Kaido's son but he is actually a beautiful woman?!!

Nah!! I think Yamato is still a man. He just happens to look like a female i.e. Kiku situation (except Yamato doesn't think that he is a girl in heart).

FFS, Yamato is a boy's name, it's not a girl's name.
So Yamato is like Inosuke from Demon Slayer?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Bogard

You can't win
The real reason Kaido wants to commit suicide

Yamato: I'm a girl
Kaido: No, you're a boy, you need to be as strong as your father
Yamato: But you got your ass kicked by Oden, I will like to be like him
Kaido: I executed him 20years ago, remember
Yamato: He almost killed you while fighting at a disadvantage until the old hag helped you out
Kaido: He is dead anyway, meanwhile I will become the pirate king
Yamato: But you keep saying this for decades never accomplishing shit. Roger did it in no time, and by the way, I fell in love of his son
Kaido: *Disappointed in life, disappointed in his daughter, this man started looking for a place to die*

:madmonk:

Eh, Ace probably told Whitebeard, but Whitebeard couldn't do shit about it. The promised time hadn't arrived yet.
Quote from Marco two chapters ago: "Word doesn't come out of Wano, so we didn't know how bad it was here"

And even if he did know - which we know he didn't - this was the guy that was supposed to raise hell when his friends/nakama are attacked. The guy that challenged the entire WG over Ace.
And this guy should've just said "Nah, those baddies in Wano are Kaido and Orochi, nothing we can do folks ..."?

It is bullshit writing either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.