Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why so much Ace hate in here? The guy is really cool and lovable. I like to meme people at times, but this is too much.

Let the corpse rot ..
:lusalty:

I prefer Yamato joining due him liking Sanji food or Luffy aptitude than oh looks like Ace.
They don't look like Ace. At least that's how I understood the translation.
Yamato's mask fell and we get to see his bare face, she is actually a beautiful woman, she used to hang out with Ace, Yamato watches Luffy and remembers Ace.

M

MD Zolo

Okay... So Kaido refers to him as "musuko" and he himself says that he is Kaido's son but he is actually a beautiful woman?!!

Nah!! I think Yamato is still a man. He just happens to look like a female i.e. Kiku situation (except Yamato doesn't think that he is a girl in heart).

FFS, Yamato is a boy's name, it's not a girl's name.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sure, P1 could have been knocked out for shorter amount. Tho it's weird how he was not with Drake after that.
Not sure why you got so mad about it
Hahahaha, I know you’re not THAT dumb that you don’t understand why I’m coming after you...after the way you rode my dick for the Denjiro/Sasaki stuff a while ago, you’re lucky that all I’m doing is making you look like an idiot here.

Okay... So Kaido refers to him as "musuko" and he himself says that he is Kaido's son but he is actually a beautiful woman?!!

Nah!! I think Yamato is still a man. He just happens to look like a female i.e. Kiku situation (except Yamato doesn't think that he is a girl in heart).

FFS, Yamato is a boy's name, it's not a girl's name.
Hum, so Ace was gay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.