Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido's goons call him master,Sasaki called him a brat and are familiar with Yamato wearing a mask,so could it be that no one from his crew really knows Yamato's gender? It could actually fit with the confusion announcement Kaido wants to make.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't see the problem with it if you can't see the nipple, If showing boobs was an issue then fucking All Nami Robin and every other Pic out there should be deemed "Bad".
Whenever someone has a Nami or Robin avi that bad we ask them to change. It’s not a big deal to swap off, but again, the entire tit is out. Can you please swap to something else?

@Admiral Lee Hung @TheAncientCenturion

Page One and Ulti literally just got confirmed to be stronger than King :suresure:
On some real shit, At some point people have to stop downplaying the tobi roppo, their clearly strong people, The fact that Page One and Ulti are up just confirms, Luffy needs G4 to defeat a tobi roppo. Veteran level characters can push luffy gear 4. The only difference is luffy can probably beat them in the time limit. Honestly I wish we saw luffy fight Oven, or Perospero , maybe even Vergo, or someone on that level, before he fought the commanders.

Ace may simply have been the previous reincarnation of Joyboy before passing his will on to Luffy. Ace has been compared to Roger multiple times(who was implied to have been a previous reincarnation of Joyboy) with Luffy himself being implied to be a reincarnation of Joyboy

except shanks believed he already found that person in luffy since he was 8
way before ace and mentioned that to rayleigh .

M

MD Zolo

Ace may simply have been the previous reincarnation of Joyboy before passing his will on to Luffy. Ace has been compared to Roger multiple times(who was implied to have been a previous reincarnation of Joyboy) with Luffy himself being implied to be a reincarnation of Joyboy

I will have a hard time stomaching that.

Status
Not open for further replies.