Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My thoughts on the design, it’s alright.

My minor complaint is the boobs, but ofc Oda barely draws unique female characters unless they are old or young.
Don't worry. It will take Post Wano and they will be Boa size.
I think Oda wants to see the reaction to Yamato's character.

M

MD Zolo

With Blackbeard, that is exactly the point.
No. It is not. This 11 vs. 11 thing is made up by the fans who expect everyone to get a one-on-one.

This hasn't happened since Alabasta and even in Alabasta arc, Mr. 3 was taken out before the final fight.

An 11 vs. 11 is not an arc, it is a tournament.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And why exactly are they not allowed to just post the raws, but rather go to such lengths to draw Yamato? Sooner or later they gonna publish the raws anyways.
Are these providers at gun point? The spoon-feed reached a whole new level, now they're drawing fake pics? Lmfao
Lmfao odas putting hits out.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People say that they would not like it if Yamato has Vivi or Rebecca's face but tbh do you really want a bad looking woman so hard?

Oda is the first person to grant this wish so be careful what you wish for!

M

MD Zolo

Are these providers at gun point? The spoon-feed reached a whole new level, now they're drawing fake pics? Lmfao
It is rather fun. People will make extravagant claims based on incomplete info and back-track when full info comes out. And that is fun to watch (except when I am at the receiving end).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No. Finally let them be Small. I will bitch slap you! Let me have this. haha
I mean I have no problem with that I just said that Oda is the type of guy to grow the character boobs in a short span of time.

I enjoy Vanica's design so if Yamato is a good looking woman with small tits I can dig with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.