Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Well, I always get this vibe that Americans are mostly pussies and drink a beer from a cup.

I was 14 when I first tried Vodka and both next year and year after that I ended up drinking a shit ton of Vodka on the New Years parties or just meetings with my friends.
Well i think beverages in america are very much dominated by corporates.

Honestly most americans i have met seldom from drinking , now the town in stayed in alabama was very conservative place , most drink for social gayhering. I have seen people pass out with few shot this is impossible in my place.

Your uncle should visit belgium , alchoal purity is nature made.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well i think beverages in america are very much dominated by corporates.

Honestly most americans i have met seldom from drinking , now the town in stayed in alabama was very conservative place , most drink for social gayhering. I have seen people pass out with few shot this is impossible in my place.

Your uncle should visit belgium , alchoal purity is nature made.
I was in Belgium!
It was an awesome trip but I think local bartenders wouldn't say the same.
I didn't throw up or cause havoc but I was very annoying because me and my friend were the last ones to leave the place xD.

Now to mine predictions.

First Yamato and Luffy saves Momoo
Queen wants to attack Luffy, but Sanji battles him
Since there are no prostitutes in the island, he is extremly mad
Luffy, Momo and Yamato meet with Law and Co and wants to enter Kaidos castle
Meanwile, Nami and OCarrot separateso
OCarrot meets Killer and they enter the Lounge
Whos Who and his Crew is there
His first mate is the Cat Mink Nyanhime
Nyanhime mistakes them for Gifters, but WW remembers Killer
Both were from the North Blue Empire Horus
They were child soldiers with no own names, but friends
Killer doesn't remember and fights the Crew
Carrot defeats Nyanhime easy and lets Killer alone
WW wants Killer to remember and battles him, he turnes into a Tyrannosaurus
Nami and Zeus meet Usopp, Chopper and Shinobu, they are attacked by BM
Shinobu can stop BM temporarly by rot the ground to a traphole
Some of BMs Homies die what weakens BM. Nami has the idea to destroy all of them to nerf BM
She sends Chopper to Brook, who could help them
But Brook is battling Apoo right now. He is winning, because Apoos powers doesn't on him. Because he has no ears, yohohoho.
In Kaidos Castle, Kaido sends King and Jack to solve the problem. King finds Sasaki and frees him
Meanwhile, Carrot meets the awsome Ulti-sama and PayPay. Chopper appears and the sibling battle starts
Sanji is fighting Queen in Raidsuit, but Queen goes full Brachio. He wants to smash Sanji, but Bepo saves him
King is observing Zoros battle with the Gifters. None of them are left. He goes to him and asks him about his fighting style. Zoro reveals, that he was trained by Mihawk. King reveals, that Mihaws was the only enemy he never could win a swordfight. The starts their fight.
Haccha makes problems, so the other Numbers appear. Their Commander is Iccha, an old man with one eye and one sabertooth. Yes, he has the Neko Neko noo Mi: Model Smilodon. Nanaccha and Roppa joins him. Roppa is the Wolf, we saw besides BM. He has the Inu Inu no Mi: Model Canis Dirus. Nanaccha has the Buta Buta no Mi: Model Entelodon. Haccha has the Ryu Ryu no Mi: Model Stegosaurus. The Samurai have no chance and lose. The Mink attacks the Numbers.
Nami and Usopp are being chased by BM. They meet Brook and beg him for help. Brook and Apoo has to work together to stop BMs rage. They manage to destroy Prometheus. BM has paralysed for a bit. Usopp makes damage. Nami wants help to, but Zeus is too afraid. BM comes to senses and continues to chase.
Luffy and Co reaches to Castle and join Kinemon and the samurai. Together with Izo, they battles Orochis men.
Jack attacks Jimpe and Kanjuro fights Kinemon.
Meanwhile, Robin meets Black Maria. She has the Hebi Hebi no Mi: Model Titanobia. Robin has problems, but then, Kid appears.
Franky wants to help the Samurai, but is stoppt by Sasaki. He has the Ryu Ryu no Mi: Model Triceratops. But Franky has a new form for his robot.
Zoro and King are fighting, but BM rages in. Nami begs Zoro to destroy Napoleon with his newest attack. Zoro and King have to work together to stop her rage. BM is pretty nerfed now, but is still chasing Nami and Usopp. Zoro and King wants to continue their fight, but Marco appears. He wants tp help Zoro, but Zoro warns him not to interfere.
Kanjura has clones of himself and Kinemon stands no chance. Jimpe joins him and destroys tzhem with a water attack. Kinemon beats Kanjuro and Kanjuro cries. Jimpe defeats Jack.
Chopper and Carrot are fighting the Duo, but BM rages in. She kicks P1 into the Sky. Ulti rages too, but one eyecontact of BM is enough. BM begins to attack Chopper, but he escapes.
It's full moon time. All Mink are getting their power up. The are Numbers are Nicchi, a Giant that looks like BM. She has the Tori Tori no Mi: Model Gastorton. Sanccha, Yonccha and Goccha has the Inu Inu no Mi: Model Andresarchus, the Tori Tori no Mi: Model Archeopterix and ancient Rhino Zoan. Both partys are equal.
Chopper now takes three Rumble Balls and gets a new form. He can push BM back, but it's not enough. Zeus is impressed how much the SH cares for each other und sacrifies himself the nerf BM. Nami cries.
Sanji has problems, but Bepos Full Moon Form is more powerful than anyones. He can weaken Queen and Sanji beats him.
King tells Zoro, that he ones whos the Director of Impel Down. He then betrays them and saves Kaido, because they are both the last of their race. Zoro defeats King, but nearly dies. Marco heals him.
Sasaki stands no chance against Franky and Brook defeats Apoo.
Killer remembers, but he doesn't care. He beats his old friend.
Meanwhile, Full Moon Carrot defeats our beloved Ulti-sama, but no big wounds, don't worry.
Luffy and Yamato enters the castle. Yamato wants to change Kaidos philosophy, but Kaido punches him/her really hard.
Luffy gets pissed, but then, BM rages in. Orochi transforms, but BM just smashed him. Kaido gets in rage too and Thunder Baguas BM. She is so nerfed, that she is K.O. Her Crew is losing the BM-Chamber and are panicing.
Meanwhile, the Minks defeats the Numbers and are transforming back. The are to weak to help the others.
Kaido gets into full Dragon and blasts Luffy and Co away. Law simply shambles to situation. They try to espacem but Kaido is fast.
Carrot appears and holds Kaido back. She transforms again, which no other Mink was able too. But Inuarasho remembers are story about a Mink in a legend.
Full Moon Carrot is able to stun Kaido for a while. He holds her in his claws, but Law shambles her out.
Kaido is paralyes and Luffy goes G4 and attacks him together with Kid. Zhey can do damage, but Kaido cnages back into human form.
But he just stares into the full Moon and remembers back.
65 years ago, a slave enters the the island "Ozymandia" in the Noth Blue. She meets an Ancient Giant, they are calles "Ozymandias". He protects her from WG. They call in love and later, their son was born. "Kaido". Years later, the WG uses a Buster Call on the island and only Kaido survives. Again, years later, Kaido now a pirates, flees from the Navy. He is saved by a ship called "The Cahron". Their Captain is calles "Rocks D. Xebec". He uses his OP OP no Mi to destroy to Navy Ship. Kaido becomes part of his Crew. He has no
Experience with alcohol and gets crazy. He releases that he has slept with one of his Crew Mates Charolotte Linlin. He is in shock and doesn't remember.
One night, he finds Rocks in a strange state. His entire body is smoking and has the marks like a DF. Rocks tells him about a story, in which a Devil gives his minions powers. But one tribe, the so called "Ds" developed a special power. It's extremly rare and only he and a man called Gol D. Roger has it. It takes away that persons life force and makes them sick.
The next day, the Rocks meets the Rumba pirates. They have no chance. Brook wants to kill Rocks in revenge, but Kaido kills him first.
After that, the great battle of Gods Vally starts. Rock loses against Roger, but of them uses the special power. With his last breath, Rocks is gifting Kaido with the immortality of the OP OP no Mi.
Years later, Kaido becomes a pirat and allies with King, whos race, the Infernals were also erased by the WG. They start the Beast Pirates and enters Wano.
In the actual time, Brook enters the field. He has never seen Kaido on a Wanted Poster and remembers the man who killed his Crew. He attacks Kaido, but has no chance. Most of his bones are broken and Luffy rages. He and Kid attacks Kaido, but have no chance in his Hybrid Form.
Law discovers a great weakness about his own fruit, which could be Kaidos demise. It's Enma. Oden has cut Kaido, immortal or not. It's not only draining Haki, but DF-Ability. Zoro thinks, he is the only one who is able to kill Kaido.
Kid gets smashed and Luffy and Zoro join forces. Zoro is able to wound Kaido, but the Yonko erases that weaknis by using armoing Haki, which he rarely uses. Zoro gets defeatet and Luffy only has Snake Man left. Marco joins the fight to give Luffy a break, but gets beaten. Kaido uses his strongest attack and defeats Luffy. It's over. Not exactly, because Luffy stands up. His body is smoking and he has DF-Marks over his whole body. Kaido remembers who Rocks called it.
"Devil Haki."
He fight begins, they are equal now. But Luffy combines DH with Gear 4 and defeats Kaido.
Yamato begs them to let his/her father live. Kaido remembers something, that Rocks and Oden had in common. He releases, that he is missing something and wants to go on a journy.
The Big Meme Pirates are finally here, but they can't to anything against an army. Kaido hands BM over mo them and the leave Wano.
Kaido orders the All-Stars to look over Yamato, when he is gone. Yamato wants to fullfil Odens dream and combines Onigashima with the rest of Wano. Kaido goes Dragon and flys away. WW remembers Killers name, but he doesn't care. WW leaves the Beast Pirates, but Sasaki wants to join Kid. Yamato, know the leaser of the BP drinks Sake with Momo.
Then, Oroshi appears and shots Kinemon from behind. Everyone is crying, Momo promises him to become strong.
But Kinemon survives because of Chopper and Marco. And Oda.
Days later, they have a party. New Wanted Posters are there. Luffy has now 3 Billion, Zoro 1.5, Sanji 1.4 and Jimpe 1.2. Chopper is now called the Beast and is 1 Billion. He is happy. Even Carrot has one, but only in her Full Moon Form. Kid and Law takes a leave. Bepo is asking Law where they are going, since Dofy and Kaido are gone now. Laws shows him a Log Prort. There is no name on it. Laws smiles.
Marco tells the SH about the fourth Road P. It's on Tartarus, the main island of the criminal underworld.
He gives them an Eternal Port and they decided to leave Wano is soon a possible.
Carrot overhears the conversation and is sad. Inuarash talks with her. Carrot loves Zou, but he tells her about Oden. And that wanted to go on a journy to learn more.
Carrot wants to sneak on board, but Chopper sees her. She gives up and crys. Chopper cries too.
But Luffy, eating Teriyaki in the background, asks Carrot why she just simply ask to join. Carrot can't believe it's that easy and she and Chopper crys alot more.
The Sunny is about to leave Wano. The Samurai holds the swords into the Sky as a sign of respect. Luffys eyes are sparkling.
Momo shows up in his dragon form. He can now fly normaly. He promises Luffy to became a great Shogun and Zoro to become a great swordsmaster. And that he will miss Namis breasts. He is crying.
Like with the Big Meme Pirates, no one told them, there is a normal way to enter and lave Wano. The is in front of the waterfall and abolut to be crashed. Robin saves them. Everyone is scared, except Luffy. Because a new adventure is starting.

Well, I think at least 2 % of it could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.