Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
When and how on hell did the thread turn into an Ace vs Sabo argument, and then into Smoothie fan club?? who's fault is that?!
:lusalty:

Except Leo and Dijayebee said that he/she was being reported to the police for doing it and thus he/she will stop.
I doubt it actually happened, otherwise the whole site would have been shutdown lmao. 106.101 was threatened by some mofo who posted a screenshot of the online application to report him to the internet police... but even as a joke who would seriously do that? Thanks to those assholes he said he will stop, so there we go, unlikely to get any more spo from him

Among all the insults and bashing he received, one of the comment that came repeatedly was "why did you start to use to put the authentication link and suddenly refuse to put it? if you're not a fake and that's legit, just put it and that'll solve everything"

Anyway, if you guys think WG is toxic level 10, those DC users are on another level........

The big announcement being Yamatos marriage to a son of Big Mom makes sense. Would explain why Kaido said it might cause confusion, since he would have to reveal the fact that Yamato is his daughter, not son.
Nice idea, but i don't understand why everyone (Yamato included) is specifically referring to him as "son" and not as gender-neutral "child"

F

Fallen Prince

Fuck I'm out of Ice Coffee.

Time for some night trip to the 24/h store.
I bet you are coder , my partner loves ice coffee at night.
Post automatically merged:

When and how on hell did the thread turn into an Ace vs Sabo argument, and then into Smoothie fan club?? who's fault is that?!
:lusalty:

I doubt it actually happened, otherwise the whole site would have been shutdown lmao. 106.101 was threatened by some mofo who posted a screenshot of the online application to report him to the internet police... but even as a joke who would seriously do that? Thanks to those assholes he said he will stop, so there we go, unlikely to get any more spo from him

Among all the insults and bashing he received, one of the comment that came repeatedly was "why did you start to use to put the authentication link and suddenly refuse to put it? if you're not a fake and that's legit, just put it and that'll solve everything"

Anyway, if you guys think WG is toxic level 10, those DC users are on another level........

Nice idea, but i don't understand why everyone (Yamato included) is specifically referring to him as "son" and not as gender-neutral "child"
Kaido will have to explain how yamato is a chicm. Does it matter for gifters and All stars ??

There has to be another reason .

Status
Not open for further replies.