Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think more about it, this sounds like another build up chapter. Act 3 is supposed to be Fire Festival, fight, and tragedy but this is more talking and talking.

Don't you guys think it would be better if Yamato was introduced earlier, like in Udon? Or in Tama's village?
And her relationship with Ace sounds very similar with Tama and Ace. Tama character shouldn't existed to begin with. All she does is whole "kibi dango tames smile users" crap and adds inconsistency that Dragon Kaido attacked her and a brat like her managed to survive the attack.

Exactly you can't just usurp one's name and take it for yourself as if you part of that clan just because you admired Someone of that clan.Not only that but she goes to the point of mimicking him and masking her gender.
The best she could do for Oden is believing in his wife's prophecy and making preparations for when the time comes in 20 years.
Instead of that, she assumes Oden's identity and starts openly behaving like while thinking the scabbards are dead.
All this tells me Yamato doesn't really know who she really is and may undergo some character development this arc.
Yamato is actually Rey Skywalker.

You clearly know there is a power difference between Rebecca and a fucking Yonko's daughter who knocked a F6 out.
But plot is what fuckin decides usefulness. Robin is moderately strong and plot decided she never fights so she's useless. Fuckin smoothie is a second commander with the second highest female bounty in the series and plot decided how useful she is.

Plot will decide whether yamato's "strength" means anything in actual combat

Sade

Berserk
Now that I think more about it, this sounds like another build up chapter. Act 3 is supposed to be Fire Festival, fight, and tragedy but this is more talking and talking.

Don't you guys think it would be better if Yamato was introduced earlier, like in Udon? Or in Tama's village?
And her relationship with Ace sounds very similar with Tama and Ace. Tama character shouldn't existed to begin with. All she does is whole "kibi dango tames smile users" crap and adds inconsistency that Dragon Kaido attacked her and a brat like her managed to survive the attack.
Every character that admire Ace should never be existed, so I agree with you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.