Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levi_Ackerman

PAge one jaw is going to be dislocated by G3. Confirmed he was never knocked out even for one second. He even saw Yamato hit ulti. The fodders are shocked that he only got a dislocated jaw from such an attack.

Page one is a tank

Page One: Yeah... That hurt... Seems like it's going to dislocate my jaw...!!

Fodders: Just that!?
Great , now he can't bite.

Ive seen some youtubers, namely mugiwara matt b saying that if luffy uses ryou he would fodderize veryone bar commanders in base, and im like. Bruh. Do you even know how advanced coa works? With no base damage to back it up it wont do shit. Its basically armor pen with a bit more power.
you got it wrong, you can KO someone without having power though.......advanced ryo if it means what it is explained, it means similar to gamma knife, however, yeah, I agree with overhyping shit is bit overdone without seeing it in action....

Worst

Custom title
Ulti: Anyway, that Yamato!! How dares he uses Kaidou-sama's 'Thunder 8 Trigrams(Thunder Bagua)' before becoming an adult!!

P1: She looks fine

(I know that the part of before becoming an adult makes no sense with the ending of the chapter but i'll think that she doesn't know Yamato's age or that to her becoming an adult is different)

Ulti: Yours is only "Thunder 4 Trigrams"!! *Gough*

Boy that chapter is so interesting :steef:

Holy crap
The chapter seems compact and solid

- First of all, That Izo entrance is FIIIIIIREEEE... Looking awesome, happy for Kiku to reunite with him, and that scar, Damn you Blackbeard Pirates!

- Law using Room on the Ship, FINALLLY I have been saying he should do that for the longest... Can you imagine a naval battle, and the ship is about to get attacked, then ROOM, suddenly the ship turned from the defensive mode into offensive mode by teleporting into an offensive location!
Small Note: It's nice seeing Law treat his crew helmsmen somewhat like a crew LOL, he's been neglecting them, which is weird

- Pageone and Ulti are okay :steef: More validation for Sanji, cause it shows Tobbi Roppo how much they can take

- Yamato seems to be PRETTY POWERFUL, Love it.... finally this arc is having strong females (started with Ulti, then Yamato)

- Yamato finding Oden's journal, meeting Ace before, means one sure thing! The reason Yamato waited for Luffy is because Luffy in his childhood said the same thing Gol D. Roger said to WB/Oden.... saying "I will become....." scene cuts away.... That sentence was written from Oden on his journal, and Ace also during his time with Yamato most likely told her about Luffy's sentence

- Funny how chapter title is "My bible" making Yamato feels like Bartolomeo with Luffy hahahaha, she's worshipping Oden hahahaha

- Awesome double-spread for Beast Pirates Leaders... Kaido Looking buff... those arms though LOL...

- Funny Robin pose as a Beast Pirates

- Nice clashes between Luffy and Yamato (was those clashes before they talk? or is it after and they are making an act in front of enemy?) My guess is Luffy attacked once he heard it's Kaido's son, but then both dipped and talked like normal people... Though it's weird... Luffy never usually judges people by their parents... that was said during Dressrosa, when Chinjao attacked him, when people attacked Rebecca and specially since Luffy never sensed bloodlust from Yamato towards him... Weird Choice by Oda to make them clash, but it's probably a plot by Oda forgetting people's character just so that he can reflect Yamato's strength and Luffy strength by keeping up to each others easily.... without going all out

Overall, seems like a great chapter

Next chapter is the announcement.... Linlin has to be there for the announcement... and I'm wondering if Nami/Shinobu/Carrot will be captured during the announcement... cause Big Mom said they are heading there to the stage anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.