Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why niji comparasion when both of them fought Page One and the result is clear?

Sanji's powered up 20 RS kick = can't knocked out page one, can't made page one spit blood. Page One was safe and sound like nothing happened.

Luffy single handedly one punch knocked out page one with a gear third that he pull out without even stretching his hand. P1 only come back to his sense after Luffy and Yamato escaped.

One gear third = 20 kick of RS >>> Pre RS Sanji :cheers:
Luffy gear 3 = 20 Sanji rs kick

Jack was put in bandages by 1 shot from Ashura Doji...

How the fuck do you "low diff" someone for 11 hours? Do you read your own sentences? Low diff is 1 min max.
wow an irony......hahahaha....you don't low diff someone for 11 hours.....:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Luffy was getting his ass whooped for a majority of that fight, and even when he went into snakeman katakuri got the better of him. Honestly that fight is a mess..... visually appealing but a mess

I want that much up happen so badly just to see the outrage of Zoro/Sanji fanboys.
I won't be outraged
If you have been missing my posts, I really like Fokurokojiu
I think he's so interesting
Also, he seems like he damnds respect the SAME WAY Kyoshiro demanded respect from people in Beast Pirates...
- Kyoshiro was leader of Yakuza
- Fukorokuju is leader of Ninja
- Another guy is Leader of Mimawarigumi Elite Samurai

I feel people are sleeping on those three leaders just because their followers are weak, which is a bad move... However, Fukorokoju since he's been said to be Raizo's rival, it's only natural to match him with Raizo

But I wouldn't mind "Stealth Black vs Ninja Leader" in Land of Samurai
Specially if it was revealed he's very capable fighter and can do some tricky ass shit with his ninpo

Status
Not open for further replies.