Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page One: Yeah... That hurt... Seems like it's going to dislocate my jaw...!!

Finally Sanji kicks take effect !
:finally::finally::finally:

It took two weeks to be felt but this is the RS power.
That's dirty LOL

By the way, I don't understand the idea of people saying Sanji's attack didn't affect Pageone LOL

So, when a guy makes a weird face and screams saying "Gouaaah" It means he is not affected? LMAO

One Piece analysts logic is hilarious... you don't have to be all bloodied and messed up looking to know the attack hurt or not.... You can look at the point of impact to know LOL

That's dirty LOL

By the way, I don't understand the idea of people saying Sanji's attack didn't affect Pageone LOL

So, when a guy makes a weird face and screams saying "Gouaaah" It means he is not affected? LMAO

One Piece analysts logic is hilarious... you don't have to be all bloodied and messed up looking to know the attack hurt or not.... You can look at the point of impact to know LOL
:holdthisl:

Bogard

You can't win
So basically

> Ulti pushing Luffy to G4 and recovered from a thunder bagua(inferior version of the one that knocked out Luffy but still)
> Yamato is shown able to easily clash with g2/3 Luffy while seemingly not giving her all either

2 female strong characters 2 chapters in a row. Did someone hacked Oda's account? :pepeanger:

> Ace potential interactions with Kaido's daughter
> Ace once again hyped for his strength in parallel to Luffy

I didn't read the chapter, but I will already rate it 10 to 10 :steef:

first of all ... this look good as fuck ... the true beast army

and ...

Kaido: Let's liven up this boring execution of a brat with an interesting story!

are we getting a Rock back story??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fukorokoju's size though
I can imagine Kaido flicking him with one of his fingers and he's sent flying LMAO... so funny

Status
Not open for further replies.