Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Btw oda might have been inspired to design yamato from mukuro of yu yu hakusho.

I remember demons were shocked to find out one of the king was a woman. There was Genkai hidden her face behind veil .

Oda seems to have used elements of yu yu hakusho in this arc.

So basically

> Ulti pushing Luffy to G4 and recovered from a thunder bagua(inferior version of the one that knocked out Luffy but still)
> Yamato is shown able to easily clash with g2/3 Luffy while seemingly not giving her all either

2 female strong characters 2 chapters in a row. Did someone hacked Oda's account? :pepeanger:

> Ace potential interactions with Kaido's daughter
> Ace once again hyped for his strength in parallel to Luffy

I didn't read the chapter, but I will already rate it 10 to 10 :steef:
Maybe the new editor we heard about
:kata:

Could it possibly that he actually was a person who heard the voices of the people complaining... and told Oda about it? instead of just the other editors fangasming and having orgasms to everything Oda does, good or bad, not letting Oda know about what the fandom think LOL

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
How old do you think Yamato is?:choppawhat:
She might be 30+ years old. Maybe like Robin (30) or Hancock (31) or Gallette (31) even Smoothie (35).

Because Oden's execution was 20 years ago. And if the panel when someone standing and watching oden's execution is really Yamato-chan. Then i would assume Yamato-chan maybe on his 10+ years old.

Thats why she might be at 30+ years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.