Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yamato is below calamities"
Lol

She is casually matching g2 and g3 luffy
Only SCs and Top tiers have matched or crushed g3 luffy.

Yamato is clearly above calamities or equal to King/Queen

She is linked to Ace... She is obviously

It seems like she fought Kaido in the past or Ace... "you remind me of my fights with him"? Who??
How can people powerscale just based on small clashes here and there

Let's wait, maybe she's below, maybe she's above... weird how a simple clash... with Luffy (the most inconsistent in terms of scaling) making people judge haha

Lucci isn't really a spiteful villain
Lucci has HUGE FANBASE
Doffy has HUGE FANBASE
Crocodile has HUGE FANBASE
...etc

On the other hand....

Saint Charloss made Saboady arc SOOO MUCH BETTER
Orochi is making Wano SOO MUCH BETTER

And both are so hated that they have a punchable face... we will be so satisfied to see them getting wrecked!

Different type of villains here, and not gonna lie, their disgusting actions makes us the viewer wait for the moment they get punched!
This way it makes sense

This way it makes sense
Yeah, that's what I mean by "they are being more villainous to us viewers" because the moment they get wrecked... it will just feel SOOOO SATISFYING... It feels rewarding...

The Luffy punching Celestial Dragon Moment is SO ICONIC in this series even... it's one of the few punches that people always highlight it LOL

Orochi will get the same from someone prominent from our side

Stelly, brother of Sabo ALSO will get that moment one day.... those villains you may hate or say annoying, but they really make the arc so much better, specially with their dirty actions and how they will get fucked later on

F

Fallen Prince

Yeah, that's what I mean by "they are being more villainous to us viewers" because the moment they get wrecked... it will just feel SOOOO SATISFYING... It feels rewarding...

The Luffy punching Celestial Dragon Moment is SO ICONIC in this series even... it's one of the few punches that people always highlight it LOL

Orochi will get the same from someone prominent from our side

Stelly, brother of Sabo ALSO will get that moment one day.... those villains you may hate or say annoying, but they really make the arc so much better, specially with their dirty actions and how they will get fucked later on
I have a strong feeling stelly will be good guy , i am sure he is concerned about sabo.

King of lightning call yamato the Saiyan of Legends it goin be hilarious when he found out it a female
I think he'll like it

many youtubers are fed up with someoe like Smoothie, who is the ONLY COMMANDER to look useless while she's by coincidence is a female!

Like what the fuck!

So, I think he will dig it
And surprisengly, I think Drizzt who hates everything this show is offering lately, will still have hate for this chapter, but may like the "Yamato is female" and looking competent against Luffy
And also like the "Ace connection" considering he's talked about "when will Ace plot come back to life".... Oda might have delayed it for When Yamato is shown...

But I still think he will diss some other parts of the chapter like LOL, I love it when he rants LOL

Lucci isn't really a spiteful villain
Lucci has HUGE FANBASE
Doffy has HUGE FANBASE
Crocodile has HUGE FANBASE
...etc

On the other hand....

Saint Charloss made Saboady arc SOOO MUCH BETTER
Orochi is making Wano SOO MUCH BETTER

And both are so hated that they have a punchable face... we will be so satisfied to see them getting wrecked!

Different type of villains here, and not gonna lie, their disgusting actions makes us the viewer wait for the moment they get punched!
Orochi is the perfect Villain for Wano.
One Doffy 2.0 would have been terrible

M

MD Zolo

Yamato looks gorgeous. I understand that Yamato is cuckoo, but why is Kaido playing along with this?! Then again, she says that Kaido beat her too for it.

It's like Yamato is a five year child who wants to be a superhero and Kaido is the father who is supporting that (after beating her?!!). This whole family is cuckoo. The Yonkous are crazy and shit!!! I miss the golden days of villains like Crocodile, Enel, Lucci etcetera. I can't wait to see this Yonkou saga end.

Robin and Jinbei got drunk?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.