Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

After laugh tale, Oden suddenly wanted to open wano's borders and waiting for certain someone, there is a reason that we dont know yet because its involved with One Piece itself, and with that same reason Oden cant go back to WB Pirates, instead he told Izo to stay with WB, and obviously WB knew everything from Roger, and WB already said that One Piece doesnt interested him, I think thats why WB doesnt involves himself with wano,... Cmiw...
I would say thats lame excuse writing. I do feel there is lack of info on why wb pirate never helped out wano .

Marco even mentioned he didnt know wano was this bad Its odd they never tracked about smile df or kaido s rule in wano.

This is what i call a plot kai.

If Jinbe tells Robin to wait for the Red Scabbards then the RS are going to be the ones that will intervene, not Sanji.
Sanji is going to meet Drake probably.
Yoooo
The two people who disappeared meet
I agree with that

Maybe Sanji witnesses Drake is making marines infiltrating the base... because remember... Oda has introduced that OTHER WAY to enter Onigashima..... another entrance, which Apoo came from

That is possibly gonna be used by Drake to make Marines come into this island... and maybe Sanji will witness that whole thingy when it happens...
I wonder though if he will work with Drake or not.... I think both should put aside their "Germa vs Marines" thingy on the side, specially since Drake was reporting to Coby about Luffy being imprisoned, and that it feels like Drake wants Luffy to be freed and face Kaido... Sanji is in Luffy's crew.. so...

Not to mention.. He freed Law probably

No drizzt sucks. He's always speaking in bad faith.

It's like this, he does make actual good points at times but his entire premise is predicated on bad faith so in the end even his good arguments are suspect.

He has been called out on this multiple times and never has an answer to it. Multiple times he's told to stop actively rooting for the story to be bad and he refuses. Every single video there's statements like "Oda will remain a bad writer" or shit like that.

And this is coming from me, the guy who almost every chapter calls outbad writing from Oda. Even I dont say shit like "One piece has been shit for hundreds of chapters and will remain shit forever"

That's the problem with Drizzt. He's probably the only youtuber who has my exact opinions on how shit oden and his story was and yet I still don't like him because he's always in bad faith.
But his lack of faith is BECAUSE One Piece has shattered our faith on MANY OCCASIONS....
And you can't tell me it's not true.... LOL

Yoooo
The two people who disappeared meet
I agree with that

Maybe Sanji witnesses Drake is making marines infiltrating the base... because remember... Oda has introduced that OTHER WAY to enter Onigashima..... another entrance, which Apoo came from

That is possibly gonna be used by Drake to make Marines come into this island... and maybe Sanji will witness that whole thingy when it happens...
I wonder though if he will work with Drake or not.... I think both should put aside their "Germa vs Marines" thingy on the side, specially since Drake was reporting to Coby about Luffy being imprisoned, and that it feels like Drake wants Luffy to be freed and face Kaido... Sanji is in Luffy's crew.. so...

Not to mention.. He freed Law probably
And then his bounty will skyrocket :steef:

But his lack of faith is BECAUSE One Piece has shattered our faith on MANY OCCASIONS....
And you can't tell me it's not true.... LOL
This is a meme though.

You can't use a meme to make an argument. Like people say stuff like "the post time skip is shit" then you ask them who their favourite villains are and you have Doffy, katakuri, big mom and you're like huh??? AsK people where the best political world building is and they point to dressrosa and reverie. And ask where the best geographical world building is and they point to WCI or zou or wano.

Like if you actually go into each and every detail, you realise people Love a lot of post time skip stuff over pre time skip stuff and they are just repeating a meme for the sake of the meme.

Drizzt is just a bad faith actor. Theres no reason he has to his bad faith or else it wouldnt be bad faith.

Like Davy back is supposedly one of the most meh arcs in the series yet it doesn't actively influence the entire perception of pre time skip. But apparently Dressrosa lagging IN PARTS yet being pretty good the rest of the way is enough to say Post time skip sucks and Oda is hack now and The story is going nowhere now and "I'm just reading because I have a YouTube channel dedicated to one piece and I have no choise"-Drizzt

This is just bad faith for the sake of it.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If Jinbe tells Robin to wait for the Red Scabbards then the RS are going to be the ones that will intervene, not Sanji.
Sanji is going to meet Drake probably.
The scabbards just barely arrived in the rear entrance.

But, if sanji not going to save Momo. Then he might going to meet X-Drake because Law might told him (offscreened) the strategies between him and X-Drake (and hawkins too probably).

I mean saying there's good people among the Nazis is always funny
That has nothing to do with my point :seriously:

This is a meme though.

You can't use a meme to make an argument. Like people say stuff like "the post time skip is shit" then you ask them who their favourite villains are and you have Doffy, katakuri, big mom and you're like huh??? AsK people where the best political world building is and they point to dressrosa and reverie. And ask where the best geographical world building is and they point to WCI or zou or wano.

Like if you actually go into each and every detail, you realise people Love a lot of post time skip stuff over pre time skip stuff and they are just repeating a meme for the sake of the meme.

Drizzt is just a bad faith actor. Theres no reason he has to his bad faith or else it wouldnt be bad faith.

Like Davy back is supposedly one of the most meh arcs in the series yet it doesn't actively influence the entire perception of pre time skip. But apparently Dressrosa lagging IN PARTS yet being pretty good the rest of the way is enough to say Post time skip sucks and Oda is hack now and The story is going nowhere now and "I'm just reading because I have a YouTube channel dedicated to one piece and I have no choise"-Drizzt

This is just bad faith for the sake of it.
Memes or not... many of his complaints I agree about it... regardless if it came from a meme act or not... And again, I have many things I disagree with him on.... that's fine, it's part of the entertaining aspect about discussing this show

Status
Not open for further replies.