Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed this line: I saw a strange shadow in the sea so i went to see it!

TO: I saw a strange shadow in the sea so i'm going to see it!

Sorry, i didn't notice and i felt that sentence weird at first and i thought he was talking about the submarine but nope, he definitely says 'I'm going to see it'. I guess he's talking about Perospero maybe? Who knows
Wasn't he rather talking about Law's submarine silhouette and that it's how he and his group met with Law's group ?

Oh then RIP Peros
But you give it to him. The guy is going after 3 guys whom he knows are much stronger than him
Perospero and Compote were probably Among the Top Three in Big Mom's crew for like a decade before Smoothie and Cracker grew up and surpassed them, Pero probably misses the good old days of being Big Mom's first Mate and deludes himself that he will become a yonko once big mom passes away

@Kiwi , @Bogard
Yamato: Kozuki Oden was a man right? So I became a man! You're really strong, you haven't shown your all!

Yamato: Reminds me of Ace...
Which this Ace hype increase again a lot, Yama fought him and Luffy strenght remind him how strong Ace was!!!!!!
At this point people should stop to downplay him to YC4, until know his feats against Blackbeard are still over the top, not even Katakuri or Doflamingo top it(at least dc wise). Ace play for sure YC1- YC2 lvl, he probably even had awakening as I point it out in the past.
Hope we see that flashback.

@ivaannom
Are you sure that Ulti mean Yamato with the thunder clap 4? Or did she possible mean Pageone with it?
Overall it is nice that both are still kicking around.

The thing with Marco, could it lead to a fight with Marco vs Perospero??? Because Marco said that he see a weird shadow and the only one who was their is Perospero...

@Jo_Ndule
At this point no one can say anything against you.
Because you point about Yamato beeing very strong is true, she casually block G2/G3 attacks, block advanced CoA attack of Luffy(in the end) and don´t even try to fight back, she also knock down Ulti and injuried her, harder then Luffy hit Pageone as compare.
Alone with these feats and if she probably also get a df, I would place her easily Yonkou commander lvl.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Kiwi , @Bogard

Which this Ace hype increase again a lot, Yama fought him and Luffy strenght remind him how strong Ace was!!!!!!
At this point people should stop to downplay him to YC4, until know his feats against Blackbeard are still over the top, not even Katakuri or Doflamingo top it(at least dc wise). Ace play for sure YC1- YC2 lvl, he probably even had awakening as I point it out in the past.

@ivaannom
Are you sure that Ulti mean Yamato with the thunder clap 4? Or did she possible mean Pageone with it?

The thing with Marco, could it lead to a fight with Marco vs Perospero??? Because Marco said that he see a weird shadow and the only one who was their is Perospero...

@Jo_Ndule
Because you point about Yamato beeing very strong is true, she casually block G2/G3 attacks, block advanced CoA attack of Luffy(in the end) and don´t even try to fight back, she also knock down Ulti and injuried her, harder then Luffy hit Pageone as compare.
Alone with these feats and if she probably also get a df, I would place her easily Yonkou commander lvl.
Theres a difference between yc level and >>>> king. He said the latter not the former

no he shouldn’t have. Akainu is overrated. Vista’s sword wasn’t burned by the magma so CoA could easily stop it. It’s plot.

also lol at miles stronger. He just had a df advantage that’s all. Ace was fine vs Aokiji.
Ace only died because he tried to protect Luffy, In a Normal fight he could have tanked a lot of Akainu's attacks or at least dodged them, if Curiel and Iva could survive magma then so can Ace, Ace wasn't injured at all after his first clash with Akainu even if he was overpowered

@Kiwi , @Bogard
@ivaannom
Yes, she is talking about Yamato, basically in that panel and the previous one she's talking alone about Yamato.

And based on the way she was talking she didn't want to admit that Yamato used the same skill as Kaidou, 'Thunder 8 trigrams' so she said that what Yamato used was Thunder 4 trigrams, as if that was a degraded version of what Kaidou uses.

@Kiwi , @Bogard

@ivaannom

@Jo_Ndule
Yep, Only commanders toy with base Luffy like this. Its even more hype cause this base Luffy is stronger than the one cracker, doffy, anf Katakuri toyed with. No way she anything lower than yc3.

F

Fallen Prince

Yes, she is talking about Yamato, basically in that panel and the previous one she's talking alone about Yamato. And by the way she was talking she didn't want to admit that Yamato used the same skill as Kaidou, 'Thunder 8 trigrams' so she said that what Yamato used was Thunder 4 trigrams, as if that was a degraded version of what Kaidou uses.
Hhaa ulti just casually woke up from that attack , she might actually be top tier among the F6 ?

Ulti , P1 and Whos who top of the deck ?

Status
Not open for further replies.