Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

-> Another point i honestly believe Yamato decided to escape partially because of kaido's plan with big mom . Something related to onigashima project ? If it has to do with destruction of wano i am pretty sure yamato decided to change alliance and fullfill oden's wishes to open up border .

-> I have been thinking if kaido has one of the ancient weapon and that could be the reason WG is playing bargain .

-> Why kaido calls his daughter son ? Trauma life in past ? Wemight kaido's flashback back when he was rising .

Lot of missing plots that needs to be unraveled.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Kaido: Is Linlin still not here!?
Baofan (?): She's coming here right now!
Kaido: Just say so earlier Baofan!
Baofan: Tehehe, soorrryy!
Kaido: Well, anyway, I'll announce it along with Momonosuke's execution.
Kaido: Men!!
Beast pirates: He might be our boss but... showing up suddenly like that, so intimidating! Is that stage the demon realm?
Kaido: Let's liven up this boring execution of a brat with an interesting story!
Beast pirates(?): Woah, Kaido-san!
Kaido: Listen, this is the New Onigashima project!
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 985 of the One Piece manga will contain a colored chapter cover and also the cover of WSJ magazine will be about the One Piece manga, on the occasion of the 23-year anniversary of the start of the One Piece manga.
Regarding the schedule

From reddit

It also seems like there might really be a break next week, which would put the manga at : 984, Break, 985, Break (from the Jump), 986, 987, Break from the Jump.
THREE entire ass breaks in the next month or two...985 will celebrate the 23rd anniversary of the series, but something tells me that at this rate, we’ll be celebrating the 25th anniversary before we get to 1000 :lawsigh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji saw hiyor in brothel room ? Ya its weird to see hiyori disappeared and has not been seen since parting away from kawamatsu .
As long as i knew, Hiyori might still in Wano. But she had a big role either considering she is Oden's daughter.

So, for now i cant see how she gonna use the status of "Oden's Daughter" for her character development.

Because so far we just know that she was a geisha and give zoro an enma. We need to see more of her in terms of a leader.

@Kiwi , @Bogard

Which this Ace hype increase again a lot, Yama fought him and Luffy strenght remind him how strong Ace was!!!!!!
At this point people should stop to downplay him to YC4, until know his feats against Blackbeard are still over the top, not even Katakuri or Doflamingo top it(at least dc wise). Ace play for sure YC1- YC2 lvl, he probably even had awakening as I point it out in the past.
Hope we see that flashback.

@ivaannom
Are you sure that Ulti mean Yamato with the thunder clap 4? Or did she possible mean Pageone with it?
Overall it is nice that both are still kicking around.

The thing with Marco, could it lead to a fight with Marco vs Perospero??? Because Marco said that he see a weird shadow and the only one who was their is Perospero...

@Jo_Ndule
At this point no one can say anything against you.
Because you point about Yamato beeing very strong is true, she casually block G2/G3 attacks, block advanced CoA attack of Luffy(in the end) and don´t even try to fight back, she also knock down Ulti and injuried her, harder then Luffy hit Pageone as compare.
Alone with these feats and if she probably also get a df, I would place her easily Yonkou commander lvl.
You mean ace 2 years ago is as strong as luffy who is yc1 level???...that means the same ball park with marco???...are you hearing yourself..lol...

Ace didn't even perform better than vista..lol

F

Fallen Prince

As long as i knew, Hiyori might still in Wano. But she had a big role either considering she is Oden's daughter.

So, for now i cant see how she gonna use the status of "Oden's Daughter" for her character development.

Because so far we just know that she was a geisha and give zoro an enma. We need to see more of her in terms of a leader.
Ya weird as well she seems to know Zoro is right person to wield enma ? Maybe her connection to Black maria and brothel could make sense . Imagine 3 ladies chatting how to bring downfall in wano that would be crazy as shit.

F

Fallen Prince

ok i am done with discussion . Maybe i ll come back after chapter releases , the spoiler is just too tedious . its hard to tell what Jinebei and Robin were doing ?

- We know law made it to back of the entrance .
- Kiku reunites with her brother .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ya weird as well she seems to know Zoro is right person to wield enma ? Maybe her connection to Black maria and brothel could make sense . Imagine 3 ladies chatting how to bring downfall in wano that would be crazy as shit.
This is why Black Maria dont want to capture Yamato either.

Its because she know who Yamato really is and she might know how strong Yamato is.

So,
Ace end up on Wano.

Meet Yamato, and she claiming herself to be Kozuki Oden.

Then Ace became WB's crew.

Someone talk about Oden and Wano.

And then Ace "Oh i knew Oden and Wano, they're doing fine"

Marco's word make sense then, about they had no idea what was happening in Wano
This would be absolutely terrible

Wait, i thought at first that Marco saw Perospero but what if it's Weevil? We knew that Weevil is going after Luffy to see if he knows something about Marco and everyone knew that Luffy was in Wano.

Maybe he's going to Onigashima right now and he's more near than what we think
This is also my guess

Also Izo is looking clean af

Status
Not open for further replies.