Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, i thought at first that Marco saw Perospero but what if it's Weevil? We knew that Weevil is going after Luffy to see if he knows something about Marco and everyone knew that Luffy was in Wano.

Maybe he's going to Onigashima right now and he's more near than what we think
It's crazy but I like that! This can make the battlefield more complicated and awesome! Also I wanna see his power. I agree he should appear in Want arc!

Just saw the panel of Jinbe and Robin. I know neither one of them are really drunk and that they’re playing along to not draw attention, but it’s always nice to see Robin let loose a bit. She’s done so more and more following Enies Lobby and it shows how comfortable she is with her friends. Her development has been subtle, yet significant. Nice to see Jinbe like that as well.

Think about Ace's character what you want, but he's hella underrated power level wise. This dude was solid commander level, nothing else.

His hype was crazy.
If Ace is stronger than previously thought then DFless Teach is even stronger than previously thought, his Punches were Yonko First mate tier

Actually scratch that his punches are likely stronger than Katakuri's even before Timeskip

You mean ace 2 years ago is as strong as luffy who is yc1 level???...that means the same ball park with marco???...are you hearing yourself..lol...
As I said, Ace was hyped manytimes in the manga, BB defeating him was the way to became a Yonkou later.
Same lvl as Luffy or Marco, I don´t think probably slighty weaker but still huge strong as @MarineHQ62 said it, Ace is kinda underated because he lose to Akainu a Yonkou lvl dude.
First Yamato who hype him up and then Ace feats:

This is until date today the one of the best feats so far which we see in the new world, the fight with Blackbeard was a high tier class fight who have better dc feats then Doffy vs Luffy,Cracker vs Luffy and Katakuri vs Luffy...

As I said, Ace was hyped manytimes in the manga, BB defeating him was the way to became a Yonkou later.
Same lvl as Luffy or Marco, I don´t think probably slighty weaker but still huge strong as @MarineHQ62 said it, Ace is kinda underated because he lose to Akainu a Yonkou lvl dude.
First Yamato who hype him up and then Ace feats:

This is until date today the one of the best feats so far which we see in the new world, the fight with Blackbeard was a high tier class fight who have better dc feats then Doffy vs Luffy,Cracker vs Luffy and Katakuri vs Luffy...
Ace wasn't even down against Akainu. He was overwhelmed, yes, but he was still holding up a fighting stance

Ace wasn't even down against Akainu. He was overwhelmed, yes, but he was still holding up a fighting stance
Let be honest here, Ace and BB fight pre ts where Haki wasn´t really showed much, yet featwise which fight show far more Ap/dc feats?
Ace vs BB or Luffy vs Doffy/Cracker/Katakuri??
Take the note that all four last characters are high tiers, but who has still the best feats?
Akainu overwhelemed Ace as he did with Ivankov and other characters, it isn´t surprising me if a YC get overwhelmed by Akainu attack.
As I said that was like a Yonkou attacking someone.

Wait, i thought at first that Marco saw Perospero but what if it's Weevil? We knew that Weevil is going after Luffy to see if he knows something about Marco and everyone knew that Luffy was in Wano.

Maybe he's going to Onigashima right now and he's more near than what we think
I'd prefer that it is Weevil than Perospero, especially an alone Perospero.
This repeat of the waterfall scene with Marco to prevent the BMP from reaching was ridiculous enough, I don't want to see another scene of them being blocked again and so far things don't look spicy enough for the alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.