Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'd prefer that it is Weevil than Perospero, especially an alone Perospero.
This repeat of the waterfall scene with Marco to prevent the BMP from reaching was ridiculous enough, I don't want to see another scene of them being blocked again and so far things don't look spicy enough for the alliance.
That will bring more plothole to Oda's plot.

If Marco doesn't make sure if Weevil got arrested because the abolition of the warlords system or he got beaten, why would you leave Sphinx Island which is Whitebeard's last memento to going to wano?

I'd prefer that it is Weevil than Perospero, especially an alone Perospero.
This repeat of the waterfall scene with Marco to prevent the BMP from reaching was ridiculous enough, I don't want to see another scene of them being blocked again and so far things don't look spicy enough for the alliance.
What if he brought along Smoothie and Snack and they somehow managed to take down Marco?

So a few things:

- It seems Marco only dropped off the two Scabbards to meet with the others. He likely went back to Neko's ship or the ocean to find Perospero. I'm curious to see how that encounter shifts things.

- Izo very clearly does not have the same patterned jacket at the person talking in 982. Either this is an oversight on Oda's part/we just can't see the stipe pattern on Izo's jacket OR the person talking to Crocus nearly 300 chapters ago is here and back on Neko's ship.

- I'm glad Yamato kept her name and is still Yamato and not something else. Interesting how either nobody knows her true identity as a female or they all play along and acknowledge her desire to be male.

- Clearly she's extremely strong, I'm calling a fight with Smoothie. I semi hope Koby shows up with Hancock so she can fight Campote. We need more strong women because Oda won't take out these characters otherwise properly.

- The only Strawhats seen this chapter were Luffy, Jinbe and Robin (and Yamato:p). Franky and Brook have been MIA since forever. Nami is being chased by BM (so is Carrot:p). Usopp and Chopper are behind Nami/Carrot. Zoro and Sanji are MIA.

- I kinda hope Carrot and Yamato join after Jinbe lol. Both carry the wills of men waiting for Luffy.

- Every Supernova has been MIA save for Law this chapter.

- Caribou has also been missing since the Udon crew came to Kuri.

Yoo Page One almost got his jaw dislocated and Ulti is still coughing blood! Always great to see a double spread of the villains, everyone will be at the execution Marineford vibes all over again...
And as I said yesterday, Yamato is indeed a woman who thinks of herself as a man, him finding Oden's journal was a given but that makes me doubt his chances of joining the crew, he really knows much, Yamato hyping up Luffy is always great and he just almost oneshotted Ulti!
As for the execution my best guess is, Sanji saves Momonosuke and hell breaks out at the banquet.

Yoo Page One almost got his jaw dislocated and Ulti is still coughing blood! Always great to see a double spread of the villains, everyone will be at the execution Marineford vibes all over again...
And as I said yesterday, Yamato is indeed a woman who thinks of herself as a man, him finding Oden's journal was a given but that makes me doubt his chances of joining the crew, he really knows much, Yamato hyping up Luffy is always great and he just almost oneshotted Ulti!
As for the execution my best guess is, Sanji saves Momonosuke and he'll breaks out at the banquet.
Oden's journal likely doesn't have One Piece's secrets, sort of defeats the whole purpose of Roger saying for people set out and search for it. Yamato also isn't a Wano native. He/She maybe have been living there for years, but Yamato is not royalty or truly has a place staying on Wano after Kaido is done.

She's already one of the more unique females Oda has done outside of design (combat ability, strength, desire so far, etc)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So a few things:

- It seems Marco only dropped off the two Scabbards to meet with the others. He likely went back to Neko's ship or the ocean to find Perospero. I'm curious to see how that encounter shifts things.

- Izo very clearly does not have the same patterned jacket at the person talking in 982. Either this is an oversight on Oda's part/we just can't see the stipe pattern on Izo's jacket OR the person talking to Crocus nearly 300 chapters ago is here and back on Neko's ship.

- I'm glad Yamato kept her name and is still Yamato and not something else. Interesting how either nobody knows her true identity as a female or they all play along and acknowledge her desire to be male.

- Clearly she's extremely strong, I'm calling a fight with Smoothie. I semi hope Koby shows up with Hancock so she can fight Campote. We need more strong women because Oda won't take out these characters otherwise properly.

- The only Strawhats seen this chapter were Luffy, Jinbe and Robin (and Yamato:p). Franky and Brook have been MIA since forever. Nami is being chased by BM (so is Carrot:p). Usopp and Chopper are behind Nami/Carrot. Zoro and Sanji are MIA.

- I kinda hope Carrot and Yamato join after Jinbe lol. Both carry the wills of men waiting for Luffy.

- Every Supernova has been MIA save for Law this chapter.

- Caribou has also been missing since the Udon crew came to Kuri.
You dont put X-Drake as a missing character?:josad:

Also I really believe a third party is the shadow Marco is talking about, no reason for Oda tô create this kind of tension between him and Perorin of all characters lmao, it could also be Hyori :whitepress:
I am on the side that Onigashima is the final war and battle may extend into Wano land but I feel Hyori, Tama and Tengu needs to be there as well although two of them seems weak as fuck but Tama's DF will probably come in to play during the war too.

Oden's journal likely doesn't have One Piece's secrets, sort of defeats the whole purpose of Roger saying for people set out and search for it. Yamato also isn't a Wano native. He/She maybe have been living there for years, but Yamato is not royalty or truly has a place staying on Wano after Kaido is done.

She's already one of the more unique females Oda has done outside of design (combat ability, strength, desire so far, etc)
true yamato seems different but sortal looks like maria i wonder why also shes strong

There was no striped pattern. It's shading on the cloak/kimono due to the folds. It's Izo's clothes or some random fodder.

Trust me if it was the same guy in the Crocus cover, Oda would have made the tease much more explicit.

Well maybe you are right! Would love to see him and Carrot (really don't know why she gets so much hate) joining the crew by the end of the arc...

Status
Not open for further replies.