Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Bruh, you can't say this when the arc isn't over. Clearly Oda deeply tied Whitebeard and Ace into the Wano. Accusing the author of forming a plot-hole when he very clearly, intentionally did not have Ace or Whitebeard resist or deal with Kaido is just going to make you look silly in the future
I never make absolute statements. I said "I really doubt".

F

Fallen Prince

And Whitebeard never wondered how Kaido had taken over Wano yet Oden is supposedly fine?

I mean ace joined whitebeard four years ago. Wano was in Kaido's hands for 25 years.
Post automatically merged:

Ace joined 4 years ago. Wano was kaido’s territory for 25 years.

Theres a 21 year time gap there
I agree makes no sense, i can only thing they took ace's word of kaido 's daughter claiming herself as oden.

Naturally as pirate they should have investigated status of oden and kaido.

F

Fallen Prince

Bruh, you can't say this when the arc isn't over. Clearly Oda deeply tied Whitebeard and Ace into the Wano. Accusing the author of forming a plot-hole when he very clearly, intentionally did not have Ace or Whitebeard resist or deal with Kaido is just going to make you look silly in the future
Then what was he doing for past 20 years ?

Not once they got suspicious of kaido given he does dodgy stuff with doflamingo ?

Then what was he doing for past 20 years ?

Not once they got suspicious of kaido given he does dodgy stuff with doflamingo ?
I don't know, how about wait until Oda explains it? Calling something a plot hole before the damn plotline is over is pretty ridiculous imo
Post automatically merged:

Marco v King :gonope:
Marco v Weevil :kata:
I like this, but I wonder if throwing Weevil into the mix this late is going to be a bit...much? Idk, maybe this arc is longer than we think, even being 25 chapters from eclipsing Dressrosa.

J

Jo_Ndule

"small clashes
But but current Luffy is supposed to mid diff King!! :catcry::catcry:
What happened?? Oda, why do you destroy my belief just like this??!!
Lol Yamato>King.
King will need hybrid or zoan to match g2 and g3 luffy

Yamato easily matches Luffy while King won't easily match Luffy.

King has zero hype, zero feat, zero portrayal over Yamato.
He's a background character.

F

Fallen Prince

Ace thinking that Yamato was Oden feels like Oda knew he screwed up with the whole Whitebeard not coming to Wano, so he's trying to make some excuse for it.
Thanks this. The yonkos were rival in the sea its weird the crew knew kaido was ruling wano with iron fist there was no way they could have worried about odens safety .

I can see two hypothesis

-Whitebeard knew about odens death but they decided to maintain status queue for sake of peace .

-WB and other yonkos have some kind of agreement to not invade in their territories.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"small clashes

Lol Yamato>King.
King will need hybrid or zoan to match g2 and g3 luffy

Yamato easily matches Luffy while King won't easily match Luffy.

King has zero hype, zero feat, zero portrayal over Yamato.
He's a background character.
Stop man. Take the L and move on. Ulti just took a bagura and is fine. G2 g3 aint doing shit to ancient zoans esp if they awakened

Status
Not open for further replies.