Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious as to what power Yamato has. Every notable BM child and subordinate has a paramecia devil fruit pretty much and Kaido's entire major force all seem to have smiles or Zoans.

Id love it if Yamato has a Logia (especially if she's the child of both Yonko). Would sort of show that she's nothing like either in a cool way.
I would prefer it if Yamato doesn't eat any DF and smashes anything with her mace

Curious as to what power Yamato has. Every notable BM child and subordinate has a paramecia devil fruit pretty much and Kaido's entire major force all seem to have smiles or Zoans.

Id love it if Yamato has a Logia (especially if she's the child of both Yonko). Would sort of show that she's nothing like either in a cool way.
I would like Yamato to have a mythical Zoan, but she's already looking beastly, how strong does Oda want her to be ?

What do you think if she had a logia? Water?
I'd love it if she inherited the Snow Logia recently (connections with Doflamingo; perhaps he gave Kaido the fruit as an apology for losing Caesar if he knew where her power would turn up) with Onigashima being a snow island. Other than that, Earth is also a good one. Water seems broken and Wind definitely is Dragon's.

Status
Not open for further replies.