Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

I don't understand how hard this is and all of that but I have a question.

@T.D.A you know some providers right? or you @Lebrent

Couldn't they just write the spoilers in some troll way like the text spoiler but not very detailed so no one would catch what is going on + not posting spoilers before Thursday.

I mean couldn't they provide at least text spoilers earlier than Thursday?

How hard it is? and Why it is so hard?
People won't believe it. Wasn't that the reason why this week saw this drama?! People didn't believe the spoiler provider when he/she said that Yamato is a woman and started harassing him.

What I still don't get... why do Robin and Jimbe still got the disguise of Kinemon? Didn't he said that his powers will disappear if his disguise vanish too?
I think only if Robin or Jinbei discard the disguise cloths given by Kin'emon, then it disappears (or if Kin'emon loses consciousness). It doesn't get affected if Kin'emon discards his disguise.

I don't understand how hard this is and all of that but I have a question.

@T.D.A you know some providers right? or you @Lebrent

Couldn't they just write the spoilers in some troll way like the text spoiler but not very detailed so no one would catch what is going on + not posting spoilers before Thursday.

I mean couldn't they provide at least text spoilers earlier than Thursday?

How hard it is? and Why it is so hard?
If you have spoilers before Thursday, it would either come from illegal means or through inside access by working at Shueisha/Viz. etc In the first case, if it's from illegal means obviously the police could be looking to track you down, and the risk of going to prison and if it's the latter then either you or your source could get in trouble at work, get sacked, sued etc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If you have spoilers before Thursday, it would either come from illegal means or through inside access by working at Shueisha/Viz. etc In the first case, if it's from illegal means obviously the police could be looking to track you down, and the risk of going to prison and if it's the latter then either you or your source could get in trouble at work, get sacked, sued etc.
Thanks that explains a lot.

I was like "they can use VPN or darknet" but tbh Police are not dumb and they have their own Internet-related team.

M

MD Zolo

It is quite a peculiar channel. I remember Roventiar was giving us early spoilers too (in Tuesday I think) and he was getting it from somebody who gets the chapter on Monday.

There are some people who get the chapter on Monday. Are they linked to Jump or Press or Translators, who knows? But I just think that the third party channel is not very secured.

It is quite a peculiar channel. I remember Roventiar was giving us early spoilers too (in Tuesday I think) and he was getting it from somebody who gets the chapter on Monday.

There are some people who get the chapter on Monday. Are they linked to Jump or Press or Translators, who knows? But I just think that the third party channel is not very secured.
Roventiar got them from a translator iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.