Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 985: New Onigashima

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao what a shit sense of humour you have if thats sort of a joke for you.
Why do you always gotta pick fights with me. Your always disagreeable. Btw jokes do have some truth to them, sorry if you cant handle it.
Post automatically merged:

He is not Zoro fan...I know most of the Zoro fans here....he is an "objective" critic of the story.
He who? My "they" wasn't pointed at any one person.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why do you always gotta pick fights with me. Your always disagreeable. Btw jokes do have some truth to them, sorry if you cant handle it.
Post automatically merged:

He who? My "they" wasn't pointed at any one person.
Lol these aint fights. If everyone agreed on everything itd be a pretty boring place.

You didnt ask a question outside of "why are you always picking fights with me" (which you didnt even finish with a question mark!)
So...
You know the intent. Quit acting like a child.
You got offended because I made a little disparaging comment on what was said, because you damn well know there's that sentiment going around, if people haven't said it they certainly feel like it. As for Zoro fans, you mostly act high and mighty with the barest amount of feats given to Zoro.

HA001

You know the intent. Quit acting like a child.
You got offended because I made a little disparaging comment on what was said, because you damn well know there's that sentiment going around, if people haven't said it they certainly feel like it. As for Zoro fans, you mostly act high and mighty with the barest amount of feats given to Zoro.
The guy you quoted even thought you were talking about zoro fans so either youre really shit at telling jokes or youre talking shit now to make up an excuse.

The guy you quoted even thought you were talking about zoro fans so either youre really shit at telling jokes or youre talking shit now to make up an excuse.
Again your deflecting and making up bullshit to excuse yourself from what I've said. Could you get any more lame. Own up. And your insulting just because I made a small little joke. Grow up. Don't like it? Oh fucking well, life isn't fair, you said so yourself that if everybody had the same opinion it would be boring, again own up to what you say. Dont bitch out.

HA001

Again your deflecting and making up bullshit to excuse yourself from what I've said. Could you get any more lame. Own up. And your insulting just because I made a small little joke. Grow up. Don't like it? Oh fucking well, life isn't fair, you said so yourself that if everybody had the same opinion it would be boring, again own up to what you say. Dont bitch out.
Deflecting from what ? Youve not made any points. At least made any points in a coherent manner so i can understand.
Try again make it clear so i can address it properly.

Deflecting from what ? Youve not made any points. At least made any points in a coherent manner so i can understand.
Try again make it clear so i can address it properly.
Read my fucking posts maybe? I asked you why are you always picking fights with me. Do you have a short attention span? At any rate I'm done with you and that manchild bullshit of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.