Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forced development literally everything is wrong with current one piece . You can easily tell the new editor has forced oda to draw strong female character in wano .

Yamato could have been introduced much earlier it does feel like oda changed his mind in middle of the story to add new ones . Sad to say people here lapped it with "Yamato is nakama" bs . If people are fine with this plot line its infact sad one piece is truly heading towards decline.
Forced development where? Isnt Yamato's presence supposed to be a plot twist. Saying "it could have happened sooner" isnt an argument.

Good i am puking , Yamato is turning out to be horrible character . Oda needs to stop dickriding yamato as oden fan , why is he making me hate her ?

Fact is she didnt do anything for 20 year being in onigashima tells you she is selfish and pampered princess .
All am seeing is a gigantified Nami accompanying Luffy to the Onigashima mansion. Oda has yet to solve the Ace/Wano inconsistency he created at the cost of looking "unpredictable", Let alone fleshing out Namato.

What a Chapter !!!

- First of all we got our first “main fight” taking place, Kikunojo vs Kanjuro. It wasnt the fight I was expecting but i Love it. Save the stronger scabbards for stronger opponents.

- We also have Big mom coming in and we see that she’s already defeated Nami and Carrot... No surprises there lol.

- Next is Kaido’s plan and damn its a good one. It fits his character perfectly. He wants to rule a Lawless country and start the biggest ever war, That’s 100% something Kaido would do.

- Kaido Killing Orochi... Yet another big betrayal but I'm not sure whether Orochi is really dead, Remember he has a devil fruit with multiple heads. But either way that’s a huge play from Kaido.

- Yamato wanting to join the crew is great, either her or Carrot would be great crewmates for the SH’s

- Lastly the Tobi Roppo being called in just as Luffy and Yamato crash in could mean that some of the Tobi Roppo may clash with some of the Scabbards cause we know the scabbards should be reaching Kaido soon.

- Luffy falling right in front Kaido means that the war will officially start next week or the week after.

Act 3 should end just as the war starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.