• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Wait Ace went to Onigashima ?

:seriously:
Yamato was roaming around Wano before hitting the age of 8 so she found oden journal before that age.

But if she was trapped in Onigashima....how was she present in Oden execution?

This is a mess.
Yamato was 8 years old when she witnessing Oden's execution.
And then she watch her father (Kaido) killed Oden which is her idol.
And then after the execution, someway somehow she found Oden's Journal in Kuri.
After that, she trying to hide that Journal and because she is still a child, she casually talk to Kaido that she want to be like Oden.
Kaido knowing this, he went back to Onigashima with her and put a handcuffs on her for 20 years. And now she is 28 y/o.

Yamato said he meets Ace, and she had her handcuffs.
Thats mean Ace was in Wano and visited Onigashima.

And i can see her handcuffs is fake, thats mean if She leave Onigashima her handcuffs will not explode at all.

Yamato was 8 years old when she witnessing Oden's execution.
And then she watch her father (Kaido) killed Oden which is her idol.
And then after the execution, someway somehow she found Oden's Journal in Kuri.
After that, she trying to hide that Journal and because she is still a child, she casually talk to Kaido that she want to be like Oden.
Kaido knowing this, he went back to Onigashima with her and put a handcuffs on her for 20 years. And now she is 28 y/o.

Yamato said he meets Ace, and she had her handcuffs.
Thats mean Ace was in Wano and visited Onigashima.
It's interesting that Ace nonchalantly entered to Onigashima.

Or as other said maybe he was captured and Yamato help him escape.

Ugh... this chapter

1. Orochi is like 98% not dead
  • We see Kiku's sword having "blood" on it after fighting Kanjuro before we cut to Kaido, it's probably to set up that Kanjuro made a clone of Orochi and himself.
    I doubt Kiku beat or injured Kanjuro offscreen
  • Orochi has mythical zoan df, it has to have a special ability, like not dying 8 times
If Orochi is dead then I feel like then there was no point of act 2 and most of Oden's flashback. If Oda wanted to randomly kill off Orochi, Denjiro should have been the one to do it, before revealing himself to the alliance.

2. Yamato is becoming one of my most disliked characters
  • Her introduction is slowing down the pace of the raid
  • She feels such a deus ex machina
  • Another Oden wanker
  • Kaido still wants and trusts her to become the shogun even though she doesn't want it. Doesn't make sense for Kaido to trust Yamato this much knowing that she's like Oden.

3. Big Mom capturing Carrot and Nami doesn't make sense. They were ahead of her and near performance floor, yet she still somehow caught up with them. Oda didn't even bother to explain how they got captured or why she doesn't kill them.

4. So now Luffy is running back to the performance floor? So Luffy going to Kaido's castle only served for him to meet Yamato?

I think an all-out brawl will break out next chapter. With Big Mom and Kaido, the only way Momo is gonna get out is through "Room".

Then what's gonna happen, when Kaido and Big Mom see an EMPTY crucifix? They'll know they've been infiltrated, and start a manhunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.