Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really glad that some people are not writing One Piece or any kind of novel/manga as a matter of fact......Villain betraying villain is not new in One Piece..it is now interesting to see what Orochi is going to do at this point.....but it will be a good twist if Kaido is the one who stabbed Orochi

Kaido the Dumbfuck

- Killed the old man with Bari Bari and old woman with Mane Mane despite what they did in the flashback
- Now he killed Orochi who had been with him for 20++ years? In exchange with old hag that can throw daily tantrum, and which the last time they 2 were in one crew, the crew didn't end well...
Killing a scrub for a Yonko who possesses vast armies.. really hard choice.

Okay, my source confirmed. Orochi isn't killed but he is bloody and has white eyes. Sanji is on the platform with Nami and Carrot. Big mom is there. We do see Yamato history. Kid and Killer see Kaido. Zoro is somewhere, looks like a hall or vault. Everything else the spoiler provider posted is true. We do aslo see yamato's color scheme, green hair.
Po

Post this in the spoiler thread if it's legit lol

So Kaido really plan from the begin to kill of Orochi but wait for the best moment. He probably want Wano because it is a really good fortress for wars and he want to take out everyone of the world. This going be spicey, with that their is a no way that the Navy don't come to wano. Drake probably gonna call them out later.
Kaido definitely planned that from the beginning. And since he is a pirate you know very well he'd also betray Big Mom when he gets the chance.

"Kaidou's plan did not include the serpent from the beginning, he was useless.
The goal of Kaido is to launch the best war in the world, to destroy the current nation of peace, and then to make Yamato the leader of a new country. A country worthy of launching a war against the entire world is called Onigashima Island.
That is the "New Onigashima Island Project"

The spoilers 👀👀👀
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's see
Vegapunk Brought Up in Wano
Two Yonkos Teaming up > To Take The World's Ancient Weapons, Find the One Piece, and Destroy The World.
Marines Secret Force 'SWORD' Infiltrated feeding intelligence.
New Onigashima...A Pirates Paradise
Wano to turn into the battle fortress to wage war.
Marco IZO are now in Wano arc. Whitebeard Remnants.
The Dawn of the World; The Brilliance of the Dawn
Ryuma story Shusui What it means to make a sword permanently black
Orochi no longer Shogun?!

Only a matter of time before GreenBull arrives, the Marines are coming, forsure. Chapters like these where Oda takes what we think we know, and sorta flips it on it's head and reforms the scale of what this Wano shit is about.

It reminds me that no one know what's ahead, no idea really, we think we see the rest of the arc and how it will play out but, there will be so many things that will happen.

Oda's got one hell of a story he wants to tell on Wano, we got new editors, very interested to see how this all plays out.

What about:
Kaido and Big Mom trash the alliance, drake sees this is out of control and calls the navy. Akainu finally agrees that they should do something and the marines go. The marines make it even an even fight until Blackbeard joins at the end and assist Kaido and Big Mom, resulting in the Rocks pirates being reborn and Blackbeard becomes the captain like Xebec was. Seeing this is such an overwhelming force for even the navy to deal with, Shanks comes in.

:endthis:
:steef:

So Kaido really plan from the begin to kill of Orochi but wait for the best moment. He probably want Wano because it is a really good fortress for wars and he want to take out everyone of the world. This going be spicey, with that their is a no way that the Navy don't come to wano. Drake probably gonna call them out later.
Exactly.

Drake will inform this to the marine .
But idk why I think that he will be discovered when he tries to .

@nik87 @Zowo @HA001 @ShishioIsBack
- Zoro will fight and kill Orochi to avenge yasui's death .
- Oda : Hold my beer
- Chapter 985 : Orochi died :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::blush:
I'm pretty sure most Zoro fans are advocating for Zoro vs Kaido.. while Zoro "haters" were using Orochi as a way to counter the arguments for Zoro vs Kaido going down.. with Orochi out of the way.. Kaido is the only legit Dragon here for Zoro to cut down. :)

Zoro vs Kaido confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.