Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Cause Oda finally stopped using the same fake tension formulaic crap! This is completely out of the blue!

Stop it. This is clearly the redoing of God Valley. We have 2 Yonko instead of 1, and an alliance of Worst Gen to fight them.
Not really. The villain always betrays someone or had a fallout in their arcs(most of the times)

Kuro and his crew
Krieg and Gin
Croc and Robin
Enel and his priests
Spandam and Lucci
Hody and Vander
Caesar and Brownbeard
Mingo and Bellamy
Katakuri and Flampe

Kaido turning on Orochi is thematic brilliance but its bullshit if Orochi is dead.

Okay, my source confirmed. Orochi isn't killed but he is bloody and has white eyes. Sanji is on the platform with Nami and Carrot. Big mom is there. We do see Yamato history. Kid and Killer see Kaido. Zoro is somewhere, looks like a hall or vault. Everything else the spoiler provider posted is true. We do also see yamato's color scheme, green hair.

Okay, my source confirmed. Orochi isn't killed but he is bloody and has white eyes. Sanji is on the platform with Nami and Carrot. Big mom is there. We do see Yamato history. Kid and Killer see Kaido. Zoro is somewhere, looks like a hall or vault. Everything else the spoiler provider posted is true. We do aslo see yamato's color scheme, green hair.
can you stop?

Yall remember when the spoilers said denjiro low diffed holdem
Nope.

Okay, my source confirmed. Orochi isn't killed but he is bloody and has white eyes. Sanji is on the platform with Nami and Carrot. Big mom is there. We do see Yamato history. Kid and Killer see Kaido. Zoro is somewhere, looks like a hall or vault. Everything else the spoiler provider posted is true. We do aslo see yamato's color scheme, green hair.
Color scheme... is she in the cover page?????
:pepeke:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How do we see her color scheme?? IS SHE IN A COLOR SPREAD?!

Can't have a good spoiler without Stairs-Kun input

Status
Not open for further replies.