Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so weird seeing you happy.
Cause Oda finally stopped using the same fake tension formulaic crap! This is completely out of the blue!

No marines will be in this War, only the Final War after One Piece is found will surpass Marineford.
Stop it. This is clearly the redoing of God Valley. We have 2 Yonko instead of 1, and an alliance of Worst Gen to fight them.

Hopefully, if the battles are lost at Onigashima:

- Sword (Koby, Helmeppo, maybe with Hancock show up)
- Remaining Rocks pirates
- Weevil

All show up tto escalate the battles even more in Act 4. That would be sick.
I don't think we'll do a full redo tbh (partial).

It's just way too exhausting for the reader to mentally prepare all over again, and kills tension.

To be honest I agree hoping Orochi is knocked out, feels like a waste with all this time of building up Orochi just to kill him off before the fight even begins. Now persons of the opinion that Orochi was a waste just because he is weak are even more justified in saying Oda wasted chapters on him.

The scabbards (kinemon,/denjiro) not being the ones to take out Orochi even after all that he done just leaves a bad taste
I really hope Orochi truly isn't dead because if Oda really did kill him off, then his whole character was a waste especially after all the buildup. Don't get me wrong Orochi should die but not like this, he should have a confrontation with the Scabbards first and then die.

Kaido the Dumbfuck

- Killed the old man with Bari Bari and old woman with Mane Mane despite what they did in the flashback
- Now he killed Orochi who had been with him for 20++ years? In exchange with old hag that can throw daily tantrum, and which the last time they 2 were in one crew, the crew didn't end well...
Drinking as heavily as he does is not doing him favors, He can't tell what's real anymore. hehe Hic.

Status
Not open for further replies.