Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Kaido murdering Orochi I will no longer predict anything on this Arc lmao, the marines are DEFINITELY coming after Drake reports this shit, shit is gonna hit the fam soo fast now
They will come, they don't give Kaido and Big mom the chance to take a ancient weapon to destroy everthing. At this point the Navy can't sit down and do nothing. The war will take overall in wano and not just Onigashima and the raid will continue for at least two weeks. Probably the raid to Oni fails first because of the Big mom pirates and Big mom herself. To Yonkous are still to much.

Guess I'm being contrarian but Yamato's background being explained so fast and quick actually make me believe she won't join lol, usually Oda let a bit of mystery
Can be told in parts, we just came off a lengthy flashback so Oda might not want to get into a full flashback just yet. We already know people would complain about getting too many flashbacks and then breaks been added inbetween.

I like her but I prefer if she remained an ally but who knows.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
They will come, they don't give Kaido and Big mom the chance to take a ancient weapon to destroy everthing. At this point the Navy can't sit down and do nothing. The war will take overall in wano and not just Onigashima and the raid will continue for at least two weeks. Probably the raid to Oni fails first because of the Big mom pirates and Big mom herself. To Yonkous are still to much.
Orochi was the one doing deals with the WG for seastone. With Orochi out of power, that means the WG loses their supply of seastone. I wouldn't be surprised if CP0 aids Orochi.

Making a Shogun that weak is already a waste since the begining. I mean a shogun in a well hyped country suppose to be strong. Not to mention that Kaido is portrayed to be a man who respect strength. Now just killing him that way? why on earth do he want to work with a weakling such as Orochi? He could kill him off as soon as he killed Oden. I hope the spoiler isn't true

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Another point who speaks for a arrive of the Navy in Wano. At this point the Navy can't ignore the alliance of Kaido and Big mom anymore. They probably step in soon or in act 4.
Sengoku already warned Akainu about all the suspiciously heavy hitters showing up in Wano. In Kabuki plays, Act 3 ends in great tragedy and Act 4 has most of the battles. We'll probably see the Marines during the world building interval between Act 3 and 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.