Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the quote will you. He said "win just because Luffy's punch is so strong", not "Luffy won't punch".

He has Top Tier Armament Haki to pierce Kaido's scales. You can blast this without even punching:

ACoA makes Luffy's punches strong. Yes you can blast it without punches, However Luffy will only use it to make his punches strong.

So Oda is not referring to ACoA in his interview.

You take Ls daily 🤡 clown. Zoro fans are not hoping about shit, we know what he capable of and you clearly don't with that Orochi nonesense. When you saw that Orochi was a scrub, you should of changed your opinion, but instead you acted like he could be Zoro main fight. Orochi is most likely not dead.
-Saved Hyori
-Defeated Killer
-Sat on top of bridge guy with sword to his neck
-Luffy can't easily trash 500 gifters either
The only clown here is Yamato.

Imagine witnessing a clown got executed and then you become a fangirl of that dead clown for the rest of your life.

F

Fallen Prince

I am least surprised with orochi's death personally he might have hindered future plot with regards to bigmom-kaido alliance ? I am surprised he never asked about the alliance or feared for his life . Got to comfortable in his own nest fitting end to his madness .

I guess we predicted right about Kaido turning wano into onigashima and his dream is very similar to what rocks probably had a pirate utopia .

I am interested what is the purpose of samurai now ? Kaido will hand over momonusuke to them if they join him in taking over world govt .

Is this a punch to you?

Stop being a clown.
Is Hyou Luffy to you ?? Stop being an idiot. Like I already said yes you can use it without punches. Luffy also uses kicks instead of just punches, so i guess Oda means hes gonna use kicks to kill Kaido.

Advanced CoA compliments a fighting a style. Luffy uses it with his punches.. guess what it does? Makes his punches strong.

1+1= 2, fairly simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.