Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Not headcannon, this was confirmed by the seakings themselves in the Oden flashback. Not only that but the power to make allies out of everyone is why, in addition to his individual strenght is why Big Mom and Kaido are failing before their alliance even begins.

There only mistake was being too much of a pussy to become PK until Luffy became a Pirate. All of them including Blackbeard are 100% pussies. Only Whitebeard, Roger and Shanks aside from Luffy had the balls to do whatever they want.
The part about Luffy's ability is definitely true. That's the ability that sets him apart from all the other's in the race. He's the true inheritor of Joy Boy because of that. I think that's what the SeaKings meant when they mentioned "Our two kings will meet soon". Not that he's an ancient weapon.

It could be revealed that he is in the future, but right now, there's nothing to base that on.

I really dont see that happening. Anything it will hamper blackbeard storyline he has ambition of xebec.

Considering oda foreshadow God valley like event happening again. I am certain worst generation will join to form allie.

Only person left is bonney, urouge and capone.
With orochi out of picture everything change
I know is hard to believe but Oda is making a good change for overrall story were is not same over again were luffy always win
it will be more like marinefort were luffy learns from ace diying

Status
Not open for further replies.