Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Hawkings predicted they would not survive a Month, a whole month of time in One Piece, we should known how big this arc can get by the final stages.

We still have 2 weeks in One Piece Time according to Hawkins and we are already at the cusp of war. With this speech of the New Onigashima from Kaido, I am now more assured that they will lose this first battle and it will be quick and harsh.

Oda did not start this New Onigashima plan for nothing, just like he didn't bring up Marco for him to not come to Wano.

Kaido will atleast enact some part of his plan, before failing. It will take place in this arc. Marines are coming. SSG ARE COMING. How Many will they unleash on Wano potentially, hundreds?

As many believe, I think the SSG are the improved version, the final realized version of Pacifista. Sleeker androids with all kinds of DF powers, maybe multiple DF powers in one SSG Android.
People need to read this post. I'm personally not sure of the Marines due to their other issues rn, but everything else here is solid

I don’t see what that proves. Marines + Warlords were in a stalemate with the 4 disunited Yonko.
Well even Kaido admits that Navy needed Shishibukai to face them.
If all shishibukai are not equal to at least one yonkou crew, why they need them ? and now they have a weapon who surpass the Warlord system. you have all your answers here.

Well even Kaido admits that Navy needed Shishibukai to face them.
If all shishibukai are not equal to at least one yonkou crew, why they need them ? and now they have a weapon who surpass the Warlord system. you have all your answers here.
Kaido called the 2nd strongest OG Warlord “a terrible weakling”. They cannot match an entire Yonko crew. The math just doesn’t add up

Because doffy isnt the second strongest.
1. Mihawk
2. Doflamingo
3. Kuma
4. Hancock
5. Jinbe
6. Crocodile
7. Moriah
Post automatically merged:

I don't wanna here this "shit on the SHs" from people who disregard the likes of Franky over a new member like Jinbei. Or should I start saying you're shitting on the SHs for putting Jinbei above Franky?
When did I ever do that?

Kaido called the 2nd strongest OG Warlord “a terrible weakling”. They cannot match an entire Yonko crew. The math just doesn’t add up
For Kaido everyone are weak lol. Dude doesn't even care that ennemies are coming lol. He even teases and humiliates his yc3 lol.
Bro at one moment, you need to accept the truth lol, everyone in the manga are saying the 3 great powers and you don't want to listen xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.