Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what Nami, Usopp Chopper Franky and Brook are... They're all boring. Time for some new blood.
Post automatically merged:

Could be, that would be interesting. Franky has Tech, Yamato has the more industrial older method or so.
usopp franky and brook are anything but boring. chopper i feel has been a bit neglected by oda and nami will always be one of the backbone of the crew

Imagine him creating new swords for Zoro and Brook. :steef:
Him who?
Yamato? She probably doesn't have any experience but that long nosed guy might have a how to book.
Post automatically merged:

usopp franky and brook are anything but boring. chopper i feel has been a bit neglected by oda and nami will always be one of the backbone of the crew
No they're boring, They were much more interesting pre-time skip.

Assuming these spoilers are true and we didn't see the "dead" body of Orochi, he is definitely not dead

There are some things that needs a closure with this piece of shit
Momo, Hiyory and the scabbards should be the ones who kill him,
Ending like this is very underwhelming not to mention we already wasted so many pages with him :lusalty:
Ummm Kaido tells samurais to pick a side....

I think showing his Shogun dead is what makes Kaido say that.

maybe you are right but so far we have barely even seen enough of yamato to say she would be more interesting. unless strength is the only thing you look at
We got nothing really to objectively judge Yamato but just the little snipits of scaps of panels we just got last chapter... though we could over exaggerate it she does seem enthusiastic and excitable... shaking Luffy's head back and forth could be considered endearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.