Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochi is a fodder tho so that death is fitting. It would be a waste of panel space if he got some honourable death through battle. A scumbag should die a scumbags death...
but he didnt get the scumbags death tho? if he is dead then he was let off super easy. after all the shit he made ppl go through he had the easiest death. i dont get what fodder has anything to do with my initial comment? i wasnt talking about power lvl.
also i think u misunderstood my comment. i wasnt talking about him getting a honorable death. this was my orignal comment:
Lets say Orochi is alive.

as we saw from Oden Piece, Kaido/Orochi wanted to isolate Oden from his countrymen and scabbard. in that golden hr fight, Wano basically abandoned Oden, he had only his family and scabbard to his name.

so what if: Oda wants Orochi to feel the same? Kaido beheading him means his bestie just broke up with him. Kaido already gave ultimatum to the ppl affiliated with Orochi to join him or die. fukurokoji and Co already betrayed Oden for Orochi. so i would say they will all do the same again. his one of the most trusted bodyguard kyoshiro is also his enemy. soon he will also lose kanjuro too imo.
So, he loses his Oniwabanshu, Kyoshiro and whatever forces he had for himself. Scabbard and the alliance is also coming after his ass. Soon Wano citizen will also abandon him like they always do(see Oden:pepemwai:)
so basically it would be, Orochi VS Beast+BM pirates+Former Orochi Forces+Wano Citizen+SH Alliance.
as we also know dude is a bigger pussy than Ussop can ever hope to be, He will be extremely terrified seeing everyone wants him dead, not just scabbard. just imagine the look in his face when he realize this and what will be going on his mind when he will be confronted with Yama. he will have a horrible death, a fitting death for him i would say
i wanted to have him a dog's death where everyone abandons him and he sees his dream crumble in front of him. plus it would be ironic how he isolated Oden from his allies and same thing happens to him. Karma is a bitch
i never commented about him fighting against an army or dying epic death by boiling alive. i was talking about he gets abandoned from allies and enemies like he made Oden go through it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
but he didnt get the scumbags death tho? if he is dead then he was let off super easy. after all the shit he made ppl go through he had the easiest death.
also i think u misunderstood my comment. i wasnt talking about him getting a honorable death. this was my orignal comment:

i wanted to have him a dog's death where everyone abandons him and he sees his dream crumble in front of him. plus it would be ironic how he isolated Oden from his allies and same thing happens to him. Karma is a bitch
i never commented about him fighting against an army or dying epic death by boiling alive. i was talking about he gets abandoned from allies and enemies like he made Oden go through it.
But thats why he is why he is.
He was already persecuted by everyone when he was a kid and watched his family die

F

Fallen Prince

Lets say Orochi is alive.

as we saw from Oden Piece, Kaido/Orochi wanted to isolate Oden from his countrymen and scabbard. in that golden hr fight, Wano basically abandoned Oden, he had only his family and scabbard to his name.

so what if: Oda wants Orochi to feel the same? Kaido beheading him means his bestie just broke up with him. Kaido already gave ultimatum to the ppl affiliated with Orochi to join him or die. fukurokoji and Co already betrayed Oden for Orochi. so i would say they will all do the same again. his one of the most trusted bodyguard kyoshiro is also his enemy. soon he will also lose kanjuro too imo.
So, he loses his Oniwabanshu, Kyoshiro and whatever forces he had for himself. Scabbard and the alliance is also coming after his ass. Soon Wano citizen will also abandon him like they always do(see Oden:pepemwai:)
so basically it would be, Orochi VS Beast+BM pirates+Former Orochi Forces+Wano Citizen+SH Alliance.
as we also know dude is a bigger pussy than Ussop can ever hope to be, He will be extremely terrified seeing everyone wants him dead, not just scabbard. just imagine the look in his face when he realize this and what will be going on his mind when he will be confronted with Yama. he will have a horrible death, a fitting death for him i would say
He might aid straw hats about kaidos weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.