Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks not top tier swordsman?

The black blade is just a side quest for Zoro that Oda came up with.
They are top tier swordsmen but did they reach the top in that category ? Nope Mihawk and Ryuma did.
It may be a side quest for Zoro but as long as no person under top tier are revealed with a black blade, the hype from it stays growing.
Luffy was trying to learn Projection Coa at the same time Zoro was learning about black blades from Gyukimaru ( chapter 937) and i think a clear parallel was being made between them in that chapter .
Zoro already knowing regular Coa,him learning to make a Black blade is going to send him into top tier category whenever he does it.

I say zoro will do it in months max. Cause we nearing the end of the story.

How can zoro do it quickly what oden couldnt in 21 years if its a grinding feat ?
I gave you a manga panel indicating that the black blade is a grinding feat. I am not interested in your headcanon. Bring a manga panel indicating a black balde isn't a grinding feat and some CoA feat, I'll wait :kata:

That doesn't mean Kanjuro is dead or defeated, don't jump to conclusions.:seriously:
I never factually said he was dead though lmao.
I said that he could "really" be dead judging from the translation before she clashed considering and the panel afterwards.......
I even said he could even be a clone too cmon dawg :lusalty:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I gave you a manga panel indicating that the black blade is a grinding feat. I am not interested in your headcanon. Bring a manga panel indicating a black balde isn't a grinding feat and some CoA feat, I'll wait :kata:
No you didnt. Ryuma had plenty of battles but that wasnt the reason it became black. Oden had countless battles.
Tengu says zoro will make enma black.
Eos is a year away if not less.

Is zoro gonna have more fights with enma than oden in 21 years ?

That's not proof that Kanjuro is dead or defeated, at the very least Kiku injured him.
I mean thats cool lmao i'm just saying from what i'm looking at lmao.
Like once again, I said that he could "really" be dead judging from the translation before she clashed considering and the panel afterwards...
Like for all we know it may be a clone or he could've been killed or injured who knows but im just saying that him being dead could be possible and it'd be fitting considering orochi got killed too saying that the Kurozumi Family is ending. But either way im fine with whatever outcome.

They are top tier swordsmen but did they reach the top in that category ? Nope Mihawk and Ryuma did.
It may be a side quest for Zoro but as long as no person under top tier are revealed with a black blade, the hype from it stays growing.
Luffy was trying to learn Projection Coa at the same time Zoro was learning about black blades from Gyukimaru ( chapter 937) and i think a clear parallel was being made between them in that chapter .
Zoro already knowing regular Coa,him learning to make a Black blade is going to send him into top tier category whenever he does it.
Actually we know from the red databook that Shanks with two-arms was Mihawk's equal. So without the black blade Mihawk is probably weaker swordsman.

Not only that but Kitetsu says that if Zoro turns Enma black the grade could increase. Why would he say this if the black blade was so rare that only two people had the feat? Presumably he doesn't even know about Mihawk as Wano is closed off.

I also gave a panel indicating that a black blade is just a grinding feat.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Actually we know from the red databook that Shanks with two-arms was Mihawk's equal. So without the black blade Mihawk is probably weaker swordsman.

Not only that but Kitetsu says that if Zoro turns Enma black the grade could increase. Why would he say this if the black blade was so rare that only two people had the feat? Presumably he doesn't even know about Mihawk as Wano is closed off.

If its a grinding feat why couldnt oden do it after fighting for 21 years ??? Stop being a pussy answer.

People like Roger,Rayleigh and Shanks didn't have to grind so much because their growth rate was better. All the black blade indicates is a top tier who was a slow learner.
Any indication of Shanks,Rayleigh and Roger having better growth rate than Ryuuma ? Cuz aside from one's personal beleif, there is nothing indicating that.
black blade is a grinding feat not a CoA feat
Wait at least till the concept of black blades is explained lol cuz right now,you seem to have already made up your mind about Roger, Shanks & Rayleigh having better Coa and no black blade.
It maybe still be Coa feat,let's just wait and see.

No you didnt. Ryuma had plenty of battles but that wasnt the reason it became black. Oden had countless battles.
Tengu says zoro will make enma black.
Eos is a year away if not less.

Is zoro gonna have more fights with enma than oden in 21 years ?
We know that it's a grinding feat as he unlocked it after numerous battles. That clearly indicates you need numerous battles for it.

Stop the headcanon.

You don't know that Oden had the same amount of battles. That's your headcanon. This 21 years thing is hilarious. You know he spent some time in prison right? You know that pirates aren't constantly fighting right? You are talking like you know a blow by blow account of all his fights in 21 years. You don't.

Worst

Custom title
Ok, so considering this entire Orochi death sequence, i personally don't think that he's dead.

Every Mythical Zoan in the story so far has a "magical" ability that comes along with the DF itself. Basically it's like a combination of Zoan and Paramecia.

- Kaido has his Dragon scales, even in base, that's how it's portrayed.
- Marco has his regen.
- Sengoku shoots Shockwaves.
- Devon can imitate people.
- Lafitte can hypnotize others.

Going by that standard it doesn't make sense for Orochi not to have a special power, though, if Yamato gets his power then it's a different story.
Yamato / YamatA :steef:

So Mihawk has greater willpower than Shanks?
Ironic since Shanks is supposedly the CoC God which indicates the strongest willpower in the series, but apparently, Mihawk's grind and will was superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.