Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any indication of Shanks,Rayleigh and Roger having better growth rate than Ryuuma ? Cuz aside from one's personal beleif, there is nothing indicating that.

Wait at least till the concept of black blades is explained lol cuz right now,you seem to have already made up your mind about Roger, Shanks & Rayleigh having better Coa and no black blade.
It maybe still be Coa feat,let's just wait and see.
I gave the panel indicating it's a grinding feat. Roger was a swordsman and was stronger than Mihawk and Ryuma. It's just a side quest that no one cares about besides Zoro. Just like WSS.

So Mihawk has greater willpower than Shanks?
Ironic since Shanks is supposedly the CoC God which indicates the strongest willpower in the series, but apparently, Mihawk's grind and will was superior.
What are you on about? Mihawk needed to fight more people because he had a slower growth rate.

Haki is tied to will. Shanks' haki was described as incredible by someone who saw Primebeard and Prime Roger. Indicating his will power is among the very top. Call me when Mihawk gets similar comments.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We know that it's a grinding feat as he unlocked it after numerous battles. That clearly indicates you need numerous battles for it.

Stop the headcanon.

You don't know that Oden had the same amount of battles. That's your headcanon. This 21 years thing is hilarious. You know he spent some time in prison right? You know that pirates aren't constantly fighting right? You are talking like you know a blow by blow account of all his fights in 21 years. You don't.
Oden is shown fighting constantly.
Attacking the pig
Then all of kuri and doji
Attacks wb
Charges and attacks first on every island they go
Attacks roger pirates
Attacks roger
Does the same when he joins roger
Attacks the guards outside the capital
Orochi kaido
Fights a war
An army then kaido

And this is just on panel.

Heavily doubt hes just dead like that. I saw someone say Kajuro drew Oden clones who are attacking her thats why shes crying.
That would be really cool, if Kanjuro drew Oden to fight Kiku and the other Scabbards that could explain why Kiku is crying. I can definitely see Kanjuro doing this to psychologically mess with the Scabbards, and if he actually does this then he truly is evil.

Soon bro, soon...
If the raid fail, wano himself becaming to a mess big war with the Navy joining two weeks later the war with at least two admirals.
And then we can get some juicy panels and also Greenbull reveal and power.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@T.D.A
Probably Yamato get catch in the next chapters by Who´s Who.
Oda bring the hint of the last panel for some reason, they connect the Flyers to catch Luffy and Yamato.
Since xDrake and Blackmarie don´t have interest for Yama and also Sasaki get catch, the only one are Ulti+Pageone+Who´s Who.

Oda already foreshadowe the event with a rematch of Ulti+Pageone vs Luffy(probably G4) and Yamato vs Who´s Who, who defeat Yamato and take her to Kaido(or at least catch her, because defeat would be still to much even for Who´S Who).

Oden is shown fighting constantly.
Attacking the pig
Then all of kuri and doji
Attacks wb
Charges and attacks first on every island they go
Attacks roger pirates
Attacks roger
Does the same when he joins roger
Attacks the guards outside the capital
Orochi kaido
Fights a war
An army then kaido

And this is just on panel.
Irrelevant. It could still be less than Ryuma and Mihawk. The panel from the manga you claim to read indicates it unlocks after numerous battles. Stop the rationalisations. I feel embarrassed for you.

Actually we know from the red databook that Shanks with two-arms was Mihawk's equal. So without the black blade Mihawk is probably weaker swordsman.

Not only that but Kitetsu says that if Zoro turns Enma black the grade could increase. Why would he say this if the black blade was so rare that only two people had the feat? Presumably he doesn't even know about Mihawk as Wano is closed off.

I also gave a panel indicating that a black blade is just a grinding feat.
Well do we know if Mihawk had his black blade at the time he was duelling 2arms Shanks ?
Also kitetsu said depending on the swordsman,the blade might increase its grade right ? Indicating it is first and foremost a feat of the swordsman.Mihawk fighting with a regular blade shouldn't have a much trouble as he can make it a black blade at any point in the fight
I've not yet seen the grinding feat panel so i'll respond about it later.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Irrelevant. It could still be less than Ryuma and Mihawk. The panel from the manga you claim to read indicates it unlocks after numerous battles. Stop the rationalisations. I feel embarrassed for you.
So is zoro from now to when he makes enma black going to have more fights than oden in 21 years ???? Answer it instead of being acting like a pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.