Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon bro, soon...
If the raid fail, wano himself becaming to a mess big war with the Navy joining two weeks later the war with at least two admirals.
And then we can get some juicy panels and also Greenbull reveal and power.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@T.D.A
Probably Yamato get catch in the next chapters by Who´s Who.
Oda bring the hint of the last panel for some reason, they connect the Flyers to catch Luffy and Yamato.
Since xDrake and Blackmarie don´t have interest for Yama and also Sasaki get catch, the only one are Ulti+Pageone+Who´s Who.

Oda already foreshadowe the event with a rematch of Ulti+Pageone vs Luffy(probably G4) and Yamato vs Who´s Who, who defeat Yamato and take her to Kaido(or at least catch her, because defeat would be still to much even for Who´S Who).
I hope Sengoku and Garp will come to Wano soon. And Boney with them :myman:

Wait...does that means that Mihawk has more fight in his 41 years of life than Roger, Rayleigh and WB? Even tho the last few years was him chilling on his island:bamathink:

And does that mean that by the end of the story Zoro would have more fights under his belt than Shanks, Roger, Rayleigh and WB?:quest:

And knowing how many fights are left for Zoro to turn Enma black that means that people like Shanks have very little amount of fights under their belt:crazwhat:

No wonder that he was the only emperor for whom his commanders were highlighted. They are probably doing most of the fighting, I guess :eeke:

Kizaru and Ryokugyu pulling up would be so hype, fuck it, Garp can come too.
Given that Sabo and some Oven level commanders had Fuji in bandages a week later, I don't think you want any admiral showing up in Wano.

hell Greenbull is probably still recovering.
Well do we know if Mihawk had his black blade at the time he was duelling 2arms Shanks ?
Also kitetsu said depending on the swordsman,the blade might increase its grade right ? Indicating it is first and foremost a feat of the swordsman.Mihawk fighting with a regular blade shouldn't have a much trouble as he can make it a black blade at any point in the fight
I've not yet seen the grinding feat panel so i'll respond about it later.
It doesn't matter as the databook says 2 armed Shanks was equal to the WSS. It's up to you to prove that Mihawk grew stronger after their duels. Point ultimately is at one point Shanks was equal to the WSS without a black blade. So you can't say that the black blade is proof of Ryuma and Mihawk being at the top of swordsmanship when Shanks was also there without a black blade.

I was talking about allowing the marine forces to cross the waterfall.
Oh yea, well, i don't see Fujitora coming because he's been relevant enough in the story recently. Kizaru been a ghost since Marineford and Ryokugyu isn't even officially introduced, however, i expect them to come in through the secret passage in Hakumai anyways.

Drake will let them in

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
KAIDO SLICED OROCHI’S FUCKING HEAD OFF, ODA IS NO LONGER PLAYING AROUND!!
@everyone thinking they’re so smart by telling me OROCHI’S DF COULD MEAN HE’S STILL ALIVE - remember Toki? Yeah, neither the fuck does Oda...he’s clearly fine with introducing an intriguing character and then throwing them by the wayside, don’t think it couldn’t happen with this prick.

I gave the panel indicating it's a grinding feat. Roger was a swordsman and was stronger than Mihawk and Ryuma. It's just a side quest that no one cares about besides Zoro. Just like WSS.
Any proof Roger was stronger than Ryuuma ?
Roger wasn't even once said to be the strongest pirate of his era let alone of the last 800 years.
People caring or not about Wss doesn't mean it is reserved only for the weak lol.
Did Kaidou,Bm,Shanks care about being emperors ? Nope they want to be Pk and yet they are still insanely strong.
Same for the Wss,did Mihawk ever say he cared about it ? Yet it is what people see him as.

Status
Not open for further replies.