Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...does that means that Mihawk has more fight in his 41 years of life than Roger, Rayleigh and WB? Even tho the last few years was him chilling on his island:bamathink:

And does that mean that by the end of the story Zoro would have more fights under his belt than Shanks, Roger, Rayleigh and WB?:quest:

And knowing how many fights are left for Zoro to turn Enma black that means that people like Shanks have very little amount of fights under their belt:crazwhat:

No wonder that he was the only emperor for whom his commanders were highlighted. They are probably doing most of the fighting, I guess :eeke:
Have you ever played pokemon? Zoro, Mihawk and Ryuma are like Magikarps while people like Shanks, Roger and Rayleigh are like traded pokemon that level up faster.

@everyone thinking they’re so smart by telling me OROCHI’S DF COULD MEAN HE’S STILL ALIVE - remember Toki? Yeah, neither the fuck does Oda...he’s clearly fine with introducing an intriguing character and then throwing them by the wayside, don’t think it couldn’t happen with this prick.
Orochi is alive, you shall see! The great Orochi shall rise again!:ultimoji:

Have you ever played pokemon? Zoro, Mihawk and Ryuma are like Magikarps while people like Shanks, Roger and Rayleigh are like traded pokemon that level up faster.
Which does not answer my questions.

So I will be more concise: Do Zoro will have more fight with Enma than Shanls in his whole pirate life?

Furthermore if they level up faster they should have a bla l blade faster too, right,

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Which does not answer my questions.

Does Zoro will have more fight with Enma than Shanls in his whole pirate life?

Furthermore if they level up faster they should have a bla l blade faster too, right,
I have disproved it.

Is zoro gonna have more fights with enma than roger shanks oden and ray had in their lives ?
4th time of asking.

Any proof Roger was stronger than Ryuuma ?
Roger wasn't even once said to be the strongest pirate of his era let alone of the last 800 years.
People caring or not about Wss doesn't mean it is reserved only for the weak lol.
Did Kaidou,Bm,Shanks care about being emperors ? Nope they want to be Pk and yet they are still insanely strong.
Same for the Wss,did Mihawk ever say he cared about it ? Yet it is what people see him as.
All evidence points to Roger and WB being the pinnacle of strength in the OP world.

Mihawk himself says PK is > WSS. He even admitted inferiority to a sick WB.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
All evidence points to Roger and WB being the pinnacle of strength in the OP world.

Mihawk himself says PK is > WSS. He even admitted inferiority to a sick WB.
What does mihawk no about being pk ?
Weve seen it happen on panel

He stole a copy from meme begged his rival for his crew member and everything else fell in his lap beating no one along the way.

No he didnt. He noticed wb declined and lost interest.

Given that Sabo and some Oven level commanders had Fuji in bandages a week later, I don't think you want any admiral showing up in Wano.

hell Greenbull is probably still recovering.
Don't worry my friend, the Admirals will come and save the reputation of this arc considering that Meme's and Kaido's combined threat level, charisma and personality overall managed to bring this arc to it's knees.

Big Meme:
- Can't put down Brook with several attacks in full power.
- Gets speed blitzed by Brook
- Has her strongest weapon sliced in half by Brook
- Blocked her attack by Chopper.
- Blocked named attack by Jinbe and smacked her out of the sunny
- Bruised up by cannon shots of frankys cyborg

Btw: Why is Jinbe even in Wano
:suresure:

Given that Sabo and some Oven level commanders had Fuji in bandages a week later, I don't think you want any admiral showing up in Wano.

hell Greenbull is probably still recovering.

It doesn't matter as the databook says 2 armed Shanks was equal to the WSS. It's up to you to prove that Mihawk grew stronger after their duels. Point ultimately is at one point Shanks was equal to the WSS without a black blade. So you can't say that the black blade is proof of Ryuma and Mihawk being at the top of swordsmanship when Shanks was also there without a black blade.
Never said Mihawk grew stronger after their duels but One is noW known as the Wss and Shanks is not.
So either
1) Shanks is not a swordsman but hakiman
2) Shanks is weaker than Mihawk as a swordsman
We also know from Gyukimaru that Ryuuma was known as a sword God implying he was the strongest swordsman of his era.
How come that the only 2 who have Black blades are also the ones considered as the strongest swordsmen of their eras ? Why not Shanks ? Or Roger in his era ?
I have no definite proof but there is strong implication that it is because they never had black blades

Status
Not open for further replies.