Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard has the Wsm title even though it is iffy when he got it but all Roger has for him strength wise is being able to tie with WB at one point.
Nothing says Roger was the strongest nor does his feats do when he never beat any other top tier to begin with.
Wb was also younger than Roger,so it is still possible for Wb to have become stronger after Roger's death hence becoming Wsm even though i can't prove it.
Mihawk says becoming Pk is harder true but we know it isn't completely strength based and you need navigation intel and reading of poneglyphs unlike Wss who is skill and strength based so don't twist Mihawk's words lol.
Both the manga and the databook state that WB was the only equal of the PK. When WB dies the narrator says he was the equal even of the PK. Indicating that Roger was the benchmark for strength and the best Newgate could do was equal it. So no he never became stronger than Roger at any point.

Like I said Mihawk admitted inferiority to a deathbed WB. He is weaker than Roger.
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao dry your eyes you crybaby.

Zoros gonna have 100 years worth of fights in months lmfao
Manga panel > You

Your headcanon about the amount of fights people had are irrelevant. The manga takes precedence over your fantasies.

based on the manga panel yes :cheers:

btw we don't even know when or if Zoro turns it black

If the manga tells me one thing I am not going to go idiotic trying to justify my headcanon that disagrees with the manga.

And no they wouldn't get a black blade faster. Think of a black blade like enma that you constantly put a small amount of coa in over many battles. Eventually the amount of battles gives enough coa to change it black permanently.
So Zoro who knows how to put CoA on his blade only for two years could put enough CoA on the Wado Ichimonji to turn it black by EOS but Shanks could not with Griffon. Ok, get it :cheers:

But that means that Zoro is more talented than Shanks and the other blade user top tier (bar Mihawk) haki wise, I guess :kayneshrug:

I think after Akainu and Aokiji fought, they talked about their differences and established Sword together. But as Fleet admiral Akainu is under strict control of the Government, so Aokiji is probably the leader of Sword.

Let's not forget how Aokiji went back to PH, just to help Akainu with his warning
Akainu said to Gorosei Aokiji doesn't have any business anymore with Marines though

based on the manga panel yes :cheers:

btw we don't even know when or if Zoro turns it black

If the manga tells me one thing I am not going to go idiotic trying to justify my headcanon that disagrees with the manga.

And no they wouldn't get a black blade faster. Think of a black blade like enma that you constantly put a small amount of coa in over many battles. Eventually the amount of battles gives enough coa to change it black permanently.
oh the Irony:cheers:

Marco per the databook is admiral level. Note that there are two healthy Yonko there. One of which oneshot a Marco level character. You don't want any admiral near this fight. Unlike WB they have their haki working and won't have heart attacks.
Shanks, per databook, is on the level of his YC1 Ben Beckman, the same Ben that was trolled by Kizaru while Shanks couldn't do anything but watch as the Admirals attack Luffy in front of his eyes.

- Big mom shall first defeat Jinbe and then we continue talking
:kata:

So it is the sword that need to be in fight and not the swordsman per se?
So any swordsman can turn a sword black if the sword they carry had enough fight prior?
Maybe swordman should have some criteria like haki, sword will, or CoC, or something else.

We know that ryuma's sword (shushui) has exist about centuries ago, right? Meanwhile enma is made by kozaburo like around 50 years ago or so

Don't worry my friend, the Admirals will come and save the reputation of this arc considering that Meme's and Kaido's combined threat level, charisma and personality overall managed to bring this arc to it's knees.

Big Meme:
- Can't put down Brook with several attacks in full power.
- Gets speed blitzed by Brook
- Has her strongest weapon sliced in half by Brook
- Blocked her attack by Chopper.
- Blocked named attack by Jinbe and smacked her out of the sunny
- Bruised up by cannon shots of frankys cyborg

Btw: Why is Jinbe even in Wano
:suresure:
1. She did defeat Brook wtf are you talking about, that fight was off paneled and Brook was probably unconscious temporarily.

2. No Zeus got Speed Blitzed not Big Mom

3. True

4. Yeah by a heavily weakened Big Mom and Chopper was in guard point

5. Again by a heavily weakened Big Mom

6. She was not bruised at all, if you look at her in this chapter you will notice that there are no bruises.

You keep repeating yourself with the same downplay and it's sad and pathetic.

Maybe swordman should have some criteria like haki, sword will, or CoC, or something else.

We know that ryuma's sword (shushui) has exist about centuries ago, right? Meanwhile enma is made by kozaburo like around 50 years ago or so
So to turn a sword black you need :

-That the sword have done a certain amount of fight (amount being unknown)
-A certain level of haki from the swordsman (level unknown)
-CoC
-Sword will?
-The sword being old enough

The wado ichimonji was create by Kozaburo too but was never in as many fights as Enma therefore by this logic Zoro will not be able to turn it black, I guess :kayneshrug:

Nami's dreams of becoming strong are officially over 🤔

She is basically back to the weak trio ballpark

A shame that she never learned CoA tbh, thunder + CoA is a heck of a combo
In basketball or sports, there is a term called "Momentum" and it seems to be shifting towards the Kaidu and BM alliance and Nami being captured looks like a sign. In addition, Marco will likely fight that shadowy figure who possibly won't be a pushover. Kiko and Izu group will be busy with Kanjuro and co. Moreover, Oda is teasing a chase for the Ancient weapons and a return to Fishman Island as foreseen by Sharly (Caribou knows about Shiraoshi). Luffy and co will be on their own this time.

The navigator is Oda's favorite girl no question about that and Oda would never make her look bad if he did not have a reason. All of this is pointing that this arc won't end now and the revived Rocks pirates will become a threat that the world has never seen foretold by Garp :pepecorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.