Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
. She did defeat Brook wtf are you talking about, that fight was off paneled and Brook was probably unconscious temporarily.
She defeated him, but needed a considerable amount of effort to do so and Brook ended up Injuring one of her strongest weapons while she was at full power. This is a fact.

. No Zeus got Speed Blitzed
No, Big mom AND Zeus were both speed blitzed by Brook, she was shocked at the sight of Brook being behind her. Otherwise she would've done something against it, but couldn't.

4. Yeah by a heavily weakened Big Mom and Chopper was in guard point
So Chopper did Block her attack, right?

You keep repeating yourself with the same downplay and it's sad and pathetic.
I'm just not into double standards like you guys are. Whenever a Yonkou has bad portrayal, it's labelled as inconsistent or any other BS to excuse why she was portrayed that way. Funnily enough the same people use more silly arguments to downplay characters they don't like.

I'm not going to just forget all of Memes embarrassing moments just because ya'll want to forget it, sry.
:kayneshrug:

Both the manga and the databook state that WB was the only equal of the PK. When WB dies the narrator says he was the equal even of the PK. Indicating that Roger was the benchmark for strength and the best Newgate could do was equal it. So no he never became stronger than Roger at any point.
Equal in what ? Was strength mentionned ? Roger was the benchmark for strength yet he never got any Big win under his belt despite fighting wb,Shiki,Garp.
In the manga,he was also never called Co-wsm right ? So yeah nothing outside of the ordinary from a top tier imo.
Like I said Mihawk admitted inferiority to a deathbed WB. He is weaker than Roger.
Indicating Mihawk knew how strong death was ? He was speaking out of reputation and taliking about wsm wb.
In the manga,we saw wb wasn't wsm when he fought roger with oden so Roger never fought wsm Wb and hence is also weaker than him lol.
Wsm wb>Roger~Kaido> Mihawk imo

Shanks, per databook, is on the level of his YC1 Ben Beckman, the same Ben that was trolled by Kizaru while Shanks couldn't do anything but watch as the Admirals attack Luffy in front of his eyes.

- Big mom shall first defeat Jinbe and then we continue talking
:kata:
This is obviously a troll reading. All it means is that Beckman is close to Yonko level.

Kizaru only attacked once Beckman left the area. He didn't have the guts to do it while Beckman was there.

When Shanks said fight if you have the balls, The marines went home. The message was clear.

i have a advise for Shanks fanbase out of goodwill: dont engage in a arguments where u have to use Olympic level Mental Gymnastics. it just takes away ur credibility. in these arguments u guys look worse than notorious extreme Zoro fanboys. due to the constant antics u guys show in every power level thread Shanks have fallen from "at least top 2 char(WB alive)" in majority's tier list to the point of now ppl troll Shanks as being ~YC1. Not becuz ppl hate Shanks but imo its largely due to Extereme Shank's fan's crazy fantasy about him.
just a food for thought:kayneshrug:

Did Mihawk canonically beat any top tier swordsman to be called WSS??...I mean he didn't even beat his rival Shanks.....
Nope i agree but he has the title attached to prove it.
Roger has no wsm title and being pk doesn't make you magically stronger than everyone as we saw with him saying he will be Pk when he reaches raftel in the Roger vs wb pirates fight.
So yeah nothing indicates Roger was the strongest in the world let alone of all times.

Equal in what ? Was strength mentionned ? Roger was the benchmark for strength yet he never got any Big win under his belt despite fighting wb,Shiki,Garp.
In the manga,he was also never called Co-wsm right ? So yeah nothing outside of the ordinary from a top tier imo.

Indicating Mihawk knew how strong death was ? He was speaking out of reputation and taliking about wsm wb.
In the manga,we saw wb wasn't wsm when he fought roger with oden so Roger never fought wsm Wb and hence is also weaker than him lol.
Wsm wb>Roger~Kaido> Mihawk imo
Okay you are trolling now. It's obviously about strength. The databook even says WB was his equal in strength. Buggy even mentions that WB was the only one to tie Roger in a fight. Given that he was with him when he was fighting Garp and Sengoku you can see where it goes.
Post automatically merged:

oh the Irony:cheers:
irony of you not knowing what irony means???
Post automatically merged:

So Zoro who knows how to put CoA on his blade only for two years could put enough CoA on the Wado Ichimonji to turn it black by EOS but Shanks could not with Griffon. Ok, get it :cheers:

But that means that Zoro is more talented than Shanks and the other blade user top tier (bar Mihawk) haki wise, I guess :kayneshrug:
Na it means he grinds more. Shanks doesn't need extended fights :steef:

This is obviously a troll reading. All it means is that Beckman is close to Yonko level.
Blackbeard to Shanks and his Entire Crew:
"It's not the time to be fighting you"

Blackbeard after Akainu pulls up solo:
"
Blast, I'm not ready for that yet"
:suresure:this speaks volumes.

Kizaru only attacked once Beckman left the area. He didn't have the guts to do it while Beckman was there.
Panel where it was shown that Ben went away?
Ben: " Blast, looks like he still wants to go"
:kata:

When Shanks said fight if you have the balls, The marines went home. The message was clear.
Why didn't Shanks to anything against Kizaru or Aokiji?

Nope i agree but he has the title attached to prove it.
Roger has no wsm title and being pk doesn't make you magically stronger than everyone as we saw with him saying he will be Pk when he reaches raftel in the Roger vs wb pirates fight.
So yeah nothing indicates Roger was the strongest in the world let alone of all times.
Roger had everything..literally it was the introduction of One Piece.....Roger and WB literally the front runners....ooh, I forgot regarding the feats, Roger with the help of Garp overthrown Rocks who were ruling seas at that time...and plenty of people like Sengoku/Garp/Akainu/Buggy/Chinjao has given due respect to Roger and WB...what else you need?...

Wait..Kaido took King's blade to slice Orochi's head ? That was savage..
I don't particularly like Orochi but can't understand why Kaido was being buddy with Orochi last chapter just to slice his head off with no impeding reason this chapter.
Knowing Oda's track record,Orochi is probably alive and substituted one of his hydra heads with his main one at the last second.I can see Orochi starting to plot and ally with the Bb pirates for some reason.
Cool to see King's katana unsheathed and it is not a black blade so black blade hype can stay safe and reserved for top tier swordsmen.
Cause he questioned his authority. He said he making his daughter the Shogun, if he kept his mouth shut and just played the underling role, he wouldn't of gotten hit.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
based on the manga panel yes :cheers:

btw we don't even know when or if Zoro turns it black

If the manga tells me one thing I am not going to go idiotic trying to justify my headcanon that disagrees with the manga.

And no they wouldn't get a black blade faster. Think of a black blade like enma that you constantly put a small amount of coa in over many battles. Eventually the amount of battles gives enough coa to change it black permanently.
Why would Hitetsu say Zoro could turn Enma into a black blade (just a few days after he got it btw) if Zoro won’t be turning it black at some point in the story?

And if black blades were purely a grinding feat, why would Hitetsu think Zoro could manage it when Oden couldn’t? He doesn’t know how much fighting Zoro’s gonna be doing for the rest of the series. For all Hitetsu knows, Zoro will retire in Wano after its liberation.

He’s chilling after usurping a Yonko as the villain during her own arc lol.

Where is Zoro? Still fighting some Gifters?
▪He called a lowly son when he wanted to help here while King gave his sword to kaido and never got insulted and he was asked to join big mom pirates and trashed big mom crew wihen they are in the ship and has a similar hype with Marco and Shanks / Marco and Big mom pirates crew while trashuri 😣
▪Did i strike your nerf when i brought this trash where is Zoro he didn't appear in the chapter ?
ZKK is confirmed day by day while your loser living in WCI believing in his undefeated record while the world never mentioned that nor his name

Status
Not open for further replies.