Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
?
What

I guess if orochi dead zoro doesn't get to beat his ass like he wanted. If so i guess thats an L for me..
I do agree best case scenario would have been Zoro defeating King, then beheading Kaido (with Assist from Luffy of course) and then killing Orochi in the end while he is running in the middle of flower capital. With that Zoro truly cements himself as next Ryuma to Wano.

Could still be that way though

I do agree best case scenario would have been Zoro defeating King, then beheading Kaido (with Assist from Luffy of course) and then killing Orochi in the end while he is running in the middle of flower capital. With that Zoro truly cements himself as next Ryuma to Wano.

Nice fanfiction. We don't always get what we want, No matter the power fantasy used while doing so.

I honestly think zoro beating orochis ass would be a great moment for him
But people seemingly care more about orochi's power level more than his actual character
Kaido slash orochi easily. Hmm piece of cake
:doffytroll:
What if orochi is secretly cake like everything else
:crybeard:

Expecially for power levels fanatics lol

I am one

Power matters a lot when it comes to character, denying so at least personally would be hypocritical
Ones not exclusive to the other
Like zoro beating orochi doesn't make him look weak or hurt his character at all. It doesn't even stop him from fighting someone actually strong this arc

But prioritizing feats over anything else about the character makes no sense imo

Status
Not open for further replies.