Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro didn t got no diffed he pushed fuji back and fuji ran with doffy
second time they clashed fuji couldn t do shit :cheers:
Mr no mobility can't deal with someone with flight, quite laughable really.
Fuji didn't want to fight and achieved his goals in the clash, Zoro stood there impotently looking up after coughing up blood as they stole Law away who they were desperately trying to defend, nice win there...
Where was the mountain busting slash to stop him?

Or he just overlooked it because those fights were obviously irrelevant because Zoro didn't look good in them or the other fighter wasn't going all out... I mean really Fujitora going all out on Zoro then? Hahahaha
zoro wasn t going all out either mr juan piece reader
he pushed fuji back with his weakest sword under huge amount of gravity with no haki no bandana :suresure:

look at you now u backtracking.
My position is exactly the same, Zoro has not had a proper fight with someone stronger than Law on panel. He's got lol diffed or clashed with people, sure.
Drawn out any depth of strength from any of those people that could be used to powerscale him in the context of the conversation we were having? No. You are arguing semantics.
Luffy "fought" three admirals at once pre-skip, what relevance would that have to a Wano level powerscaling debate?

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
My position is exactly the same, Zoro has not had a proper fight with someone stronger than Law on panel. He's got lol diffed or clashed with people, sure.
Drawn out any depth of strength from any of those people that could be used to powerscale him in the context of the conversation we were having? No. You are arguing semantics.
Luffy "fought" three admirals at once pre-skip, what relevance would that have to a Wano level powerscaling debate?
You said that he never fought someone as strong as Law.When he clearly did. A fight is a fight. So u telling me that Zoro vs Mihawk wasn’t a fight. Zoro vs Kuma wasn’t too. The one with fuji was a clash yeah.

fucking around lmao mf got pushed back and zoro was under gravity zoro broke trough his shit with ez meanwhile law couldn t even get out of small amount of gravity
Law can't break out of gravity? Zoro fans legit have screws loose.

Law literally sliced down a meteor like it was nothing

Every feat Zoro has done Law has done it 10x better. It took Zoro multiple named attacks to cut Pica's mountain, and then cut Pica. Law did it all in 1 move against a guy with stronger CoA, and it wasn't even his strongest attack (Gamma Knife).

Like I said, look at Hawkins to see the gap between Law and Zoro. Law's DF is worth 5 billion, more than either of Big Mom or Kaido.

Law can't break out of gravity? Zoro fans legit have screws loose.

Law literally sliced down a meteor like it was nothing

Every feat Zoro has done Law has done it 10x better. It took Zoro multiple named attacks to cut Pica's mountain, and then cut Pica. Law did it all in 1 move against a guy with stronger CoA, and it wasn't even his strongest attack (Gamma Knife).

Like I said, look at Hawkins to see how the gap between Law and Zoro.
Law didn't break out of the Gravity though, he switched position, that's different. Hax got his ass outta there. Zoro legit broke through force with force.

Law didn't break out of the Gravity though, he switched position, that's different. Hax got his ass outta there. Zoro legit broke through force with force.
Yeah, and the argument isn't who can beat who in an arm wrestling contest. The argument is who is overall the better fighter, and that's where Law's DF gives him a massive advantage.

As a matter of fact, Zoro didn't "break" out of gravity either. He send an air slash towards Fujitora, and Fujitora stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.