Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I take my L in that part, but you're missing comtext out of this....law was fighting both doff and fuji and was weakened hence the gravity around him, hence law telling him to increase the gravity on him....

Apart from that, law still has better feats
When law has an admiral shivering then come to me.

Go punch solid rock, and then go punch some mud. Come back and give me your findings on which one broke your hand.
:risicheck:
Apples to oranges... this is the same series that you can survive getting electrocuted, stabbed, exploded etc... Luffy punching Crocodile through bottom of bedrock to the sky.
That's was obviously not mud, but keep trying to downplay it. Makes it even sadder.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Apples to oranges... this is the same series that you can survive getting electrocuted, stabbed, exploded etc... Luffy punching Crocodile through bottom of bedrock to the sky.
That's was obviously not mud, but keep trying to downplay it. Makes it even sadder.
:kaidowhat:
Tf you on about mate?
You're the one trying to downplay pika by saying stone is now somehow less dense than mud.
What exactly did I downplay? 🤡

Cutting scales isn't a big deal. Anyone who can cut a fish can cut Kaido :kawak:
Dragon scales > Fish Scales.
Post automatically merged:

:kaidowhat:
Tf you on about mate?
You're the one trying to downplay pika by saying stone is now somehow less dense than mud.
What exactly did I downplay? 🤡
Where the fuck did I mention Pica? The fuck are "you" on?

Not hard to spot your agenda when you're mentioning the cobblestone in DERRESROSA being less dense than mud
Your agenda is that your going on and on about it being mud? But where's the mud? Last I knew it looked like soil or dirt. Mud is wet not dry.
And I was wondering If it could be denser than it. There's a difference... sounds like your getting overly defensive about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.