Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law has the most broken devil fruit in One Piece. Period. It's literally called the "OP" devil fruit, and Doflamingo referred to it as the "Ultimate Devil Fruit". It costs more than the bounties of Kaido and Big Mom. Zoro can suck his left nut.

Doflamingo is by far the most versatile DF user in One Piece (similar to Perospero, but physically much stronger), so he was able to match Law toe-to-toe. But wait until there is someone that can't stitch their organs together.

Zoro has 0 moves that are this ^ strong. In fact in terms of lethality, I'd say pre-Wano even Luffy didn't, because Gamma Knife would still do better against Kaido than KKG.

Kaido is stronger than Mihawk, Zoro's EOS goal. Stop being delusional.

Zoro's last opponents were Pica and Killer, and these guys are talking about Kaido, the strongest character in One Piece.
your headcanons got destroyed by this thread i'm still waiting for your new headcanons
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/nitoryo-zoro-vs-law.5268/post-543402

Laws W's include
  1. Smoker and the rest of g5
  2. Vergo and punk hazard mountains
  3. Stalling doffy and fuji for more than 2 seconds
  4. Fighting doffy alongside luffy and almost killing him tho he at least took out trebol
  5. Same bounty as luffy post dressrosa and still second highest supernova bounty
  6. Actually taking out hawkins
Law just too based and hes a D at that
:lawbepo:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Laws W's include
  1. Smoker and the rest of g5
  2. Vergo and punk hazard mountains
  3. Stalling doffy and fuji for more than 2 seconds
  4. Fighting doffy alongside luffy and almost killing him tho he at least took out trebol
  5. Same bounty as luffy post dressrosa and still second highest supernova bounty
  6. Actually taking out hawkins
Law just too based and hes a D at that
:lawbepo:
saving sanji

M

MD Zolo

For me it makes perfect sense and it's so fucking poetic by Oda.

I will repeat myself but I don't give a damn.

Isn't it poetic?

Manipulator, Trickster, Lier, Scum gets backstabbed like he backstabbed people in the past.

He felt so untouchable and important that he never realized he was just a device for Kaido.

Awesome Goda writing here.
I am going to go off-topic from the original discussion. Why wait till now to kill Orochi? To deplete Wano's forces? Wano has been depleted for 18 years now.

My opinion: Kaido needs Wano more than ever before. No matter what strengths he may be projecting, he is concerned. He is concerned about new power of Marines that even allows them to discard the Shichibukai.

And that is why he is making alliances and thinking about making fortresses. He can't afford to wastr time with Orochi anymore because Marine power scares him. This thing about war and what not is just him projecting strength when he knows that the situation is bad.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am going to go off-topic from the original discussion. Why wait till now to kill Orochi? To deplete Wano's forces? Wano has been depleted for 18 years now.

My opinion: Kaido needs Wano more than ever before. No matter what strengths he may be projecting, he is concerned. He is concerned about new power of Marines that even allows them to discard the Shichibukai.

And that is why he is making alliances and thinking about making fortresses. He can't afford to wastr time with Orochi anymore because Marine power scares him. This thing about war and what not is just him projecting strength when he knows that the situation is bad.
Kaido needed Orochi to trade with WG and the underworld. He was too lazy to do it alone + he was busy drinking or attempting to kill himself.

Now that there is no Schichibukai, the world is in chaos, he has everything he needs.

He simply doesn't need Orochi. It's not that complicated IMO.

M

MD Zolo

Kaido needed Orochi to trade with WG and the underworld. He was too lazy to do it alone + he was busy drinking or attempting to kill himself.

Now that there is no Schichibukai, the world is in chaos, he has everything he needs.

He simply doesn't need Orochi. It's not that complicated IMO.
Why would he need Orochi for that?!! He has King, Queen and Jack for it.

No!! That is absolutely not the reason. Besides Doffy dealt with the underworld. Kaido didn't kill Orochi till now because he didn't need to. But now...he does and he did.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why would he need Orochi for that?!! He has King, Queen and Jack for it.

No!! That is absolutely not the reason. Besides Doffy dealt with the underworld. Kaido didn't kill Orochi till now because he didn't need to. But now...he does and he did.
Yeah i think people are brushing over the fact he kills him after orochi tries to argue about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.