Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not prove anything, since 14 year old Oden was using Enma casually. Until Zoro has feat tanking an attack using Armament Haki, he does not have better Armament Haki than Jinbei, Luffy or Sanji( potency).
He does it's called controlling his CoA, Sanji has showned no CoA,

Hitetsu already hinted at Zoro suprassing oden suggesting his skills we're good enough to forge enma black

S

SinOfGreed

Maybe he meant tanking weakened big moms attack?
Sanji's leg got cracked by Vergo which is indicative enough to me that his armament is the worst among the crews 4 big hitters.

Zoro went on to defeat someone who had similar portrayal to vergo with one attack (full-body armament pica)

I'm open for discussions regarding Jinbe and Zoro comparisons since I think the two are likely very close in strength rn with Zoro slightly edging it but saying Sanji has better armament than Zoro is an absolute mockery

We see a headless person with Kanjuro's drawing, and then we see Kaido decapitate Orochi, and then we see Kiku's sword had a blood in it.

It will be mindblowing if Kanjuro already fooling Kaido.
Kanjuro isn't fooling Kaido.
The purpose of the body double is to take caution against Scrubbards and their allies because the prophecy of Orochi fall is coming near. But to everybody surprise, the one that attacks and kills fake Orochi is Kaido not the scrubbards.

Stop questiong the obvious

They gotta pay the troll toll.... (Always sunny in Philidelphia reference)
Post automatically merged:

It's either armament Haki or Sanji has better durability than Zoro since he took devestating arrow attacks easily, without being hurt while Zoro was injured by nails.
Are you using a Gag panel to give Sanji a durability feat?

If its a Gag panel, then you can forget about that. Cancel what I said.
I would have used him casually getting up after the PO hit as a durability feat, but again that was with a raidsuit, the downside is we have no idea how much of a powerup that truly will be durability wise for sanji

Can Jimbei destroy a whole cliff with one punch of the fishman karate?

Status
Not open for further replies.