Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
slash against oars wasn't haki imbued. Slash against monet was.
Against Monet he just imbued his flying slash with haki. Emission haki definition as per manga panels :
According to Hyogoro, in order to perform the Emission technique, the Haki user must transfer all Haki from across their body to their hands, channeling excess Haki from around one's body through one's fists,[3] but they must let the Haki flow to it rather than forcing it.
Most people cannot project the emitted Haki more than a few inches distance from themselves.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Against Monet he just imbued his flying slash with haki. Emission haki definition as per manga panels :
According to Hyogoro, in order to perform the Emission technique, the Haki user must transfer all Haki from across their body to their hands, channeling excess Haki from around one's body through one's fists,[3] but they must let the Haki flow to it rather than forcing it.
Most people cannot project the emitted Haki more than a few inches distance from themselves.

So what’s the difference between a haki infused air slash and Haki emission? It’s still projecting haki from range with air as a medium.

I'm confused i thought emission haki was haki that can reflect attacks??
Full definition:
With this technique, the user can project their Haki flow from their body without a medium. This method allows the user to damage and/or repel their target without making direct contact or using brute force.[35]

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

In the Attic
Yamato : As Kozuki Oden, and since you are Ace's little brother, I'm sure that you would accept me on your boat!!
Luffy : Hey you, Kozuki Oden was a guy everyone loved, is that true? Then, you can't become Kozuki Oden!!
Yamato : Well you just have to do it, you are Oden now!!
Luffy : How did you called me Oden now?!
Yamato : Even if i am Oden, i'm not free, because of these Handcuffs!!
Yamato : I would have liked to go to sea with Ace and the others, but since i was 8, I am forced to stay on this island!!
Luffy : Its the handcuffs, these are the handcuffs that prisoners wear!!
Yamato : Yes, you right!! If i leave this island, this handcuffs will explode!!
Yamato : Honestly, i wonder if this just a lie. Because, why would parent does that to his child?

Status
Not open for further replies.