Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Against Monet he just imbued his flying slash with haki. Emission haki definition as per manga panels :
According to Hyogoro, in order to perform the Emission technique, the Haki user must transfer all Haki from across their body to their hands, channeling excess Haki from around one's body through one's fists,[3] but they must let the Haki flow to it rather than forcing it.
Most people cannot project the emitted Haki more than a few inches distance from themselves.
and the grandmaster did a couple feet.:finally:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Also emission haki doesn’t have any medium it is pure haki. While u urself said Zoro used the air slag as a medium for his attack.
The full definition you pulled from the wiki mentions that there’s no direct contact between the user of haki and the target. Which is what happened when Zoro cut Monet’s cheek. The haki was traveling through the air from Zoro’s body/sword.

I'm confused i thought emission haki was haki that can reflect attacks??
It can also be used offensively, as Sentomaru and Hyo showed us.

The full definition you pulled from the wiki mentions that there’s no direct contact between the user of haki and the target. Which is what happened when Zoro cut Monet’s cheek. The haki was traveling through the air from Zoro’s body/sword.

It can also be used offensively, as Sentomaru and Hyo showed us.
Of course there is no direct contact. Since a barrier of pure haki forms around the body part. For example If u use emission haki around ur hand and punch even before the skin of ur hand touches the target it starts damaging the target as there is a invisible barrier around ur hand. Therefore no physical contact.
Let me sum in brief : emission haki is not a long range attack. An invisible barrier forms around the body part or weapon u hold that is all. And that barrier can be max a few inches

Of course there is no direct contact. Since a barrier of pure haki forms around the body part. For example If u use emission haki around ur hand and punch even before the skin of ur hand touches the target it starts damaging the target as there is a invisible barrier around ur hand. Therefore no physical contact.
Let me sum in brief : emission haki is not a long range attack. An invisible barrier forms around the body part or weapon u hold that is all. And that barrier can be max a few inches
Zoro still used it at gambling site. He used emission with mutoryu

this your headcanon and Zoro still fits the bill.:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.