Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrote about this on the thread about predicting this chapter's speculation

Fuck. This made the break wait so much harder! And yeah, like I said, the war is going to start NOW. That's a very good reason for Orochi's death.

I don't think Momo will die. He still hasn't met Hiyori. Oda is not going to execute a kid.
If it wasn't clear already by the Scabbards, Luffy just declared the battle has officially started.

Well he couldn't stop the cake from being destroyed, so what's the point? But in this situation he would have been more useful than King.
Did he warned BM or not?
Did he noticed with his god coo a cake full of animals close to him ?
Did he avoid Luffy running away from mirror world?

Gave up pal.

Story needs scenarios always.

( Moreover imagine thinking the WSC needs protection)

How is this not closure??? They're literally showing flashbacks of Kanjuro and the crew, and crying over his death, and gave a speech right before she killed him.

Give it a fucking rest.
Lol ill play the long game, its weird that people think they are dead. It has never been Oda's style. Neither character got the screen/panel time warranted for their "deaths". Any character who dies has a dramatized moment implying their "death", regardless if they don't die (Pell/Pound) or do (Ace and Monet/Vergo/Pedro for now). This would be super unorthodox for Oda to not only randomly kill a secondary villian who's power has barely been shown (Orochi, which was an AWESOME scene btw, but hes not dead), but also offscreen a major character since Dressrosa, whos power has ALSO not been shown off well either.

We all know where is this going end.
Scabbard fight of Kaido and the Calamity while Luffy and Yamato face Who's who and Pageone/Ulti. Then Yamato get arrest and get take to Kaido who beat the shit of the Scabbard, Luffy and the supernovas make their move. Kaido is probably not even injuried by that attack.
Kaido obviously won't have any trouble dealing with the scabbards, but I do hope they can at least stall him for a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.