Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I just find it bad to be obsessed with this topic... I am not of the people who refuse to call Yamato "he" if Yamato identifies as a male

I'm pretty openminded... it's just the idea of "we need to know what a character identifies as" from the audience that irks me
Like who cares, for now, call Yamato with whatever, cause BOTH possibilities are valid and on the table...

I hate it because it makes our social life awkward... like, I would never ask a person "what they identify as"... just by appearance I would assume "he" or "she"
UNTIL I meet someone who corrects me and say "call me with he or she" then fine, I will do that....

It's the obsession that irks me, cause it makes society very awkward... can you imagine everytime you encounter a new person, you have the urge of asking them about their gender? LOL, how awkward that would be... this is what the future will be like if people kept that obsession about the topic... nothing will feel organic/natural... just awkwardness LOL
That is true even i never cared but the main stream thinks we are obsessed with gender or racial steroyotyping. Most want to live their lives with their earning in the end these things dont matter in the end .

I am on same page we are in a world with obsession about things and pronouns .

With all this fight with kaido already started the main question is where is black maria tho? We know drake is spy and sasaki is mia right but didnt she with kaido a while ago? Oda bother to show ulti chan and whos who are chasing luffy right but where the heck is she right now...at this point oda likes ulti chan and whos who more than her lol...
:yodaswag:

It probably doesn't mean much coming from a Akainu wanker like myself, but it's crazy what portrayal he received in MF.

Marco and Vista's attacks were fended off like nothing and Jinbe admitted that he himself is no more than mere dead weight to Akainu whose only accomplishment could be to win a couple seconds of time.
Akainu tanked WB's killer punch which is by far the strongest attack showcased in One Piece till now at point blank range and survived with minor injuries and returned to action instantly to fight the remainder of the Whitebeard Pirates.

And people say Luffy is Admiral Level.....

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Whats with people downplaying or trashing yonko when they show their vunerable side...its like they are treating yonko as invicible god who cant be beaten down..sure they are freaking monster but they are not unbeatable...
:kata::kata:
What goes around comes around.

Yonko fanboys try and put their favourites above other top tiers with baseless statements.

They think a yonko can 1 v 3 admirals and stuff like that when they are practically on the same level. Constant downplay for other characters result to these responses when stuff like this happen.

Imagine thinking BM and Kaido has better showings than the admirals rn tho. Could never be us.
:akasalt:

F

Fallen Prince

With all this fight with kaido already started the main question is where is black maria tho? We know drake is spy and sasaki is mia right but didnt she with kaido a while ago? Oda bother to show ulti chan and whos who are chasing luffy right but where the heck is she right now...at this point oda likes ulti chan and whos who more than her lol...
:yodaswag:
She is likely spy as well. Kaido needs to do verification before someone join his crew.

It probably doesn't mean much coming from a Akainu wanker like myself, but it's crazy what portrayal he received in MF.

Marco and Vista's attacks were fended off like nothing and Jinbe admitted that he himself is no more than mere dead weight to Akainu whose only accomplishment could be to win a couple seconds of time.
imagine someone lower than vista level disarming you after you got stronger 20 years ago after oden clapped u:josad:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
She is somewhere else and i dont know.:feelscryingman:

The scabards are legends, they do know they dont have a chance against kaido , but they also know the profecy they have to Carry, and its NOW, not later. Theres no more time to plan a way to take out Kaido with some weapon or other existhing thing , has to be now, as toki Said,* 20 years later*.

and they Go, and their faith IS on their aliance to be the miracle they need to fullfil toki profecy.

they Did a Lot with the little time they had, found the rest of the scabards, found great captains to fight at their side, has thousands of samurais as their side. They lit the flame toki wanted, and their effort Will make wano great again.
LMAO
#MakeWanoGreatAgain

F

Fallen Prince

The scabards are legends, they do know they dont have a chance against kaido , but they also know the profecy they have to Carry, and its NOW, not later. Theres no more time to plan a way to take out Kaido with some weapon or other existhing thing , has to be now, as toki Said,* 20 years later*.

and they Go, and their faith IS on their aliance to be the miracle they need to fullfil toki profecy.

they Did a Lot with the little time they had, found the rest of the scabards, found great captains to fight at their side, has thousands of samurais as their side. They lit the flame toki wanted, and their effort Will make wano great again.
Wasnt the prophecy about orochi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.